Rhapsody - cruise planner & linking accounts

Hoover33

Hi everyone,

I am going on my first cruise in 2 weeks :D

I've tried to log into cruise planner and view the entertainment onboard, but it doesn't seem available. Does this mean we cannot prebook any shows?

Also, we are assigned the late seating for dinner but are waitlisted for my time dining. As we have 2 rooms linked, will we only get MTD if it's available for all four of us? Or is it possible for 2 of us to receive MTD and the other 2 will remain on the late seating?

I cannot seem to find the option to remove our waitlist option online.

Thanks in advance guys, please be gentle...I am new to all this

:o

Hi everyone,

I am going on my first cruise in 2 weeks :D

I've tried to log into cruise planner and view the entertainment onboard, but it doesn't seem available. Does this mean we cannot prebook any shows?

Also, we are assigned the late seating for dinner but are waitlisted for my time dining. As we have 2 rooms linked, will we only get MTD if it's available for all four of us? Or is it possible for 2 of us to receive MTD and the other 2 will remain on the late seating?

I cannot seem to find the option to remove our waitlist option online.

Thanks in advance guys, please be gentle...I am new to all this

:o

Rhapsody has no shows available for pre-booking. All shows are first come, first served.

Sorry, don't know about the waitlisting. Our travel agent always handles that.

Since you already are assigned a dining time, why mess with it? This way, there is no changing dining time to remember or worry about. You simply show up at the same time nightly..so easy!

Yes...if you are wait listed and linked they have to be able to give it to both cabins.

I would just leave the wait list alone....if they give you both MTD...great! If they don't, you'll be eating together, anyway!

Edited by cb at sea

Thanks guys. I will just leave the dining as is.

Will I be able to see the schedule of shows before boarding or only after boarding? Not sure if the shows will be before dinner or after

Royal does not publish a show schedule for ships without advance show reservations.

Shows are timed to be convenient for traditional dining times. There are usually two performances per night, one for early dining and the other for late dining. The show fr early dining is usually after dinner, and the show for late dining is either before dinner or much later.