MCO to Port Canaveral to Disneyworld

Jett01

Hello!

We will be going on the Sensation in May and hoping someone has advice for us.

We will fly into MCO on the 9th and will need a shuttle to our hotel in Port Canaveral.

Upon our return on the 14th, we will be heading to Disneyworld for a wedding and will need a shuttle from port to DW.

Anyone know of a "round trip" service that will take us to DW instead of back to the airport?

How many in your group? :confused:

For shuttle service from MCO to PC check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx.

For transport from PC to WDW I agree with Vic's advice - a rental car will likely be your cheapest and best option, gives you flex for dining/shopping, and can get you back to MCO after the wedding. For private car service you can check with Michael at Executive VIP.

there are rental locations inside WDW and close by that will shuttle you to your WDW hotel. For two my guess is that a one-way rental will be your cheapest option, but check the suggestions above and price it all out.

there are rental locations inside WDW and close by that will shuttle you to your WDW hotel. For two my guess is that a one-way rental will be your cheapest option, but check the suggestions above and price it all out.

This is what I was going to say. There's an Avis in the Hilton at Downtown Disney. We drive to drop the car off there, walk across the street to have a meal and shop, then take a Disney bus to our resort. (Of course that's if you're staying on Disney property) Also, National is in the Car Care Center near MK, and some other locations. A rental is probably the least expensive way to go. Search Google for discount codes, or check with your employer. My husband gets a fabulous discount with Avis. :)

Edited by ciera123