Emergency Phone Number to Quest?

sandyss

I normally leave contact information, in case of emergency, for our children. On Celebrity, there was a phone number that could be used to contact any of their ships (at a cost of ~ $7.95 per minute).

Does Azamara have a similar emergency number for the Quest?

Thanks.

I had researched the number for last year's trip but recently confirmed that it is still valid via Azamara's website [it is; citation follows]... One number serves both ships [just as Celebrity has one number for all ships in their fleet]; I always leave the name of the ship I'll be traveling on--as well as my stateroom number--with my sister before I leave...

-----

Phone / Fax

Friends or family can reach you 24 hours a day via Azamara's Satellite Service. Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (866) 459-8990. From outside the United States, they can call (732) 335-3297. The cost is USD $7.95 a minute and can be charged to American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges apply.

-----

Have a wonderful trip! Travel safely and have fun! Best regards to you and Shel!

Thanks so much Mike. As usual, you are a wealth of information. I always leave our kids our itinerary and contact information, just in case of emergency. Thankfully, so far, there hasn't been a need to contact us while we're traveling. Emails usually suffice. But I do like to give them that information, just in case.