Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

We were on the ovation Christmas and are going 8 March.

Cris Hopkins was fabulous much better than joff,even the staff didn’t think much of joff.

Will Criss Hopkins be on ovation in March.

That's untrue. I know that Joff and his wife are popular with the staff from social media. He often meets up with his AM's whilst on vacation. Chris also is a good leader of his team.

There are some CD's who staff did not like to work for, Ken Rush being an example.

Chris probably won't be there in March though. I think Joff will still be there.

I don't see Tino Jackson mentioned anywhere. Anyone know what's up with him? We had him on Rhapsody and again on Harmony and he was outstanding. Sure would love to find out he is on one of my cruises!

He is another AM that I have had, but with it being a port intensive Med sailing on the Harmony, I just didn't get much of an opportunity to see him, so cannot judge his AM skills.

Cris Hopkins was fabulous much better than joff,even the staff didn’t think much of joff.

I just sent him a FB message to find out what is up with him. He was supposedly only on Ovation for a two month stint.....I hope to get an answer from him.....we will see.....I will update the thread when I know.

I just sent him a FB message to find out what is up with him. He was supposedly only on Ovation for a two month stint.....I hope to get an answer from him.....we will see.....I will update the thread when I know.

I just got off Ovation today as did Chris.... he was heading back to the UK for holidays, not sure what ship he’s back on next or when. BTW I absolutely loved Joff!

Don’t think so, I just got off Ovation today and it was Chris’s last cruise, he was heading him to UK but not sure for how long or what ship he’s on next. Chris was great and Joff was even better!

Don’t think so, I just got off Ovation today and it was Chris’s last cruise, he was heading him to UK but not sure for how long or what ship he’s on next. Chris was great and Joff was even better!

Chris was on Ovation for a short stint as AM due to no vacancies in the CD schedule. His next ship may be as CD again. There are multiple ships that need covering in March.

Updated 1/27/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas will continue on AD when theship finishes her drydock until April, he has told me.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin is back onboard as of 1/28 for 4months.

****Anthem OTS – Enzo Majijaca is the AM since October. Enzo goes on vacation on 2/9 and upon hisreturn may be going to Brilliance. Caroline Peters will take over on 2/9/18until Tornado Tanya comes onboard in April. Tanya did put on FB that she goesto Anthem in April.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship perhaps only for 2 months when EnzoMajiijaca will join Brilliance

****Empress OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard until mid February 2018.

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon is stillonboard. A cruiser sailed with him onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. IF a current cruiser could ask TT when doesthis contract end for him that would be nice and if the plan is for him toreturn after his vacation.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard shipsince 11/19 and until 2/9/18 and thenshe will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6. Tryingto find out from him directly if this is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya will be departing GR on 2/10/18for vacation. I have been told that sheis expected to be on Anthem in the Spring, which would probably mean mid April. Looking to learn WHO is taking over from heron 2/10?

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh is onboard from 12/9/17 until 2/3/18 when Jerry (GerardoDe La Concha Kubli) may be returning since his vacation should be over.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard rightnow.

*****LibertyOTS – Katrina Blair took over as AM on1/14 perhaps for 4 months.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is onboard. I heard this today(1/26/18) from Geoff Jones. Geoffsaid he has filled in from time to time for Moe, but Moe is the AM onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edwards seems to be onboard currently as per recent news. If he is stillonboard when I sail on Navigator in February, I will meet a new AM. Yippee!

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation. Tresha Robb has told me that she is heading toOasis in February.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert takes over from Christopher John Hopkins who was on Ovation until1/27/19 when he completed a 2 month contract. Christopher Hopkins goes to vacation and then awaits a CD assignmentagain, since his time on Ovation as an AM was supposedly because no CD spot wasopen at the time.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Saini Gupta was on the 11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any informationas to when he started or how long he will be on the ship. Mark Rous hasinformed me that he joins this ship on March 1 until May 20.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez, unknown start sotherefore can’t speculate on when he leaves….any help is appreciated.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/15 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – AsSymphony gets closer to Amy Tripp is in Miamigetting her ready for sailing. Margotvan Erck has announced she will take over from Amy. I have reached out to Amy to learn if theyknow the date of that handoff yet.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision. Renato Arana takes over fromher at the end of January 2018.

*****Voyager OTS – MarvinWilson took over from Troy Zhang who signed off on October 18, 2017. Troywill return at the end of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: ClairBooth, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, TroyZhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave),Tresha Robb, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9until 2/3/18; , MickeyMartin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Jan to March 1).

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell, BelleO’Obrien (now Osmic);

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

Updated 1/28/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas will continue on AD when theship finishes her drydock until April, he has told me.

****Anthem OTS – Enzo Majijaca is the AM since October. Enzo goes on vacation on 2/9 and upon hisreturn may be going to Brilliance. Caroline Peters will take over on 2/9/18until Tornado Tanya comes onboard in April. Tanya did put on FB that she goesto Anthem in April.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship perhaps only for 2 months when EnzoMajiijaca will join Brilliance

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon is stillonboard. A cruiser sailed with him onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. Is TT Algon still onboard?

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard shipsince 11/19 and until 2/9/18 and thenshe will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6. Tryingto find out from him directly if this is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya will be departing GR on 2/10/18for vacation. I have been told that sheis expected to be on Anthem in the Spring, which would probably mean mid April. Looking to learn WHO is taking over from heron 2/10?

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh is onboard from 12/9/17 until 2/3/18 when Jerry (GerardoDe La Concha Kubli) may be returning since his vacation should be over.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is onboard. I heard this on1/26/18 from Geoff Jones. Geoffsaid he has filled in from time to time for Moe, but Moe is the AM onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edwards seems to be onboard currently as per recent news. If he is stillonboard when I sail on Navigator in February, I will meet a new AM. Yippee!

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation. Tresha Robb has told me that she is headingto Oasis in February.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert takes over from Christopher John Hopkins who was on Ovation until 1/27/19when he completed a 2 month contract. ChristopherHopkins goes to vacation and then awaits a CD assignment again, since his timeon Ovation as an AM was supposedly because no CD spot was open at the time.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Saini Gupta was on the 11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any informationas to when he started or how long he will be on the ship. Mark Rous hasinformed me that he joins this ship on March 1 until May 20.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez, unknown start sotherefore can’t speculate on when he leaves….any help is appreciated.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – AsSymphony gets closer to Amy Tripp is in Miamigetting her ready for sailing. Margotvan Erck has announced she will take over from Amy. I have reached out to Amy to learn if theyknow the date of that handoff yet.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision. Renato Arana takes over fromher at the end of January 2018.

*****Voyager OTS – MarvinWilson took over from Troy Zhang who signed off on October 18, 2017. Troywill return at the end of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Others: ClairBooth, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, TroyZhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave),Tresha Robb, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9until 2/3/18; , MickeyMartin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Jan to March 1).

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell, BelleO’Obrien (now Osmic);

Updated 1/29/18

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon is stillonboard. A cruiser sailed with him onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. Is TT Algon still onboard?

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is onboard. I heard this on1/26/18 from Geoff Jones. Geoffsaid he has filled in from time to time for Moe, but Moe is the AM onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard on a 4month contract.

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation. Tresha Robb has told me that she is headingto Oasis in February.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert takes over from Christopher John Hopkins who was on Ovation until1/27/19 when he completed a 2 month contract. Christopher Hopkins goes to vacation and then awaits a CD assignmentagain, since his time on Ovation as an AM was supposedly because no CD spot wasopen at the time.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

***** Vision OTS – Renato Arana has returned to Vision as of theend of January 2018 for 2 months, then he goes to Mariner for 4 months.

*****Voyager OTS – ClaireBooth was identified as being on Voyager during the middle of January2018. Perhaps she will be onboard untilTroy Zhang returns at the end of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Others: TalitaLeoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, TroyZhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave),Tresha Robb, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9until 2/3/18; , MickeyMartin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Jan to March 1).

I don't see Tino Jackson mentioned anywhere. Anyone know what's up with him? We had him on Rhapsody and again on Harmony and he was outstanding. Sure would love to find out he is on one of my cruises!

Bad news for you - Tino Jackson has left Royal now and is joining HAL in February. He will be AM for 1 contract then CD.

Updated 1/30/18

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard on a 4month contract.

***** Vision OTS – Renato Arana has returned to Vision as of theend of January 2018 for 2 months, then he goes to Mariner for 4 months.

*****Voyager OTS – ClaireBooth was identified as being on Voyager during the middle of January2018. Perhaps she will be onboard untilTroy Zhang returns at the end of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Others: TalitaLeoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, TroyZhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave),Tresha Robb, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9until 2/3/18; , MickeyMartin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Jan to March 1).

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell, BelleO’Obrien (now Osmic); Tino Jackson(Carillo);

Bad news for you - Tino Jackson has left Royal now and is joining HAL in February. He will be AM for 1 contract then CD.

That is bad news for us that Tino has left. I had him as an AM on Serenade and again on the Harmony TA and he was fabulous. His TV appearances with Carly B on Serenade were hysterical!

Our lose is HAL's gain and good luck to him in his new role...he will make a fantastic Cruise Director.

Updated 2/1/18

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edwards seems to be onboard currently as per recent news. If he is stillonboard when I sail on Navigator in February, I will meet a new AM. Yippee! Mark Rous hasinformed me that he joins NV on March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy.

*****RadianceOTS – Saini Gupta was on the 11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any informationas to when he started or how long he will be on the ship. Saini is expected to be there until 3/1. Looking to learn who will be covering hisvacation.

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell, BelleO’Obrien (now Osmic); Tino Jackson(Carillo);

Christopher John Hopkins just posted on Facebook this will be his last contract with Royal Caribbean.

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

What did he say in his post?

I can't imagine why he would leave, given that he was promoted last year and was likely guaranteed another CD contract soon.