Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Onboard Rhapsody this week. Eric Lopez is Activities Manager and he is excellent. He and Elvis are a good pair (hilarious Morning Show!) and Eric can more than hold his own as a host. He is just as personable as Elvis, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tanya Yates Tongue (Tornado Tanya) officially took over as Anthem's AM today April 14. She will be on board for 4 months.

I have heard many good things about her. We are on Anthem in May so I will get to verify for my self.

Updated 4/14/18 (edited)

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas is still on board through theend of April based on his last DM to me.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin is back onboard as of 1/28 for 4months.

****Anthem OTS – Tornado Tanya joined ship on April 14. She is expected to be onboard until FlavioMaeda takes over in early August.

****Brilliance OTS – FlavioMaeda is due to be leaving BR with Enzo Majiica joining the ship in early tomid April. When Flavio leaves BR he goeson vacation and then head to Oasis in mid June to take over from Tresha Robb

****Empress OTS – WHO is onboard now, since Mauricio Diaz should have gone on vacation in mid February2018?

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers replaced TT Algon back inDecember. As of 4/9/18 she was stillonboard and the cruiser who gave us the information said she was terrific.

****Explorer OTS – MargotVan Erck should be onboard until until June 2018, when she will move toSymphony.

****Freedom OTS – WHO iscurrently on board?

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance. She is supposed to beon GR for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Jerry (Gerardo De La Concha Kubli) returned 2/3/18 for a 4 monthcontract, unsure who will be taking over from him at that time. Katy McCullogh has told me that she will be headingto Harmony for the summer season onboard.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard rightnow.

*****Liberty OTS– Alex Schmidt is moving to Liberty for a short 2week stint. Katrina Blair & John Blair (CD) had to leave unexpectedly. Alex Green is expected to join the ship inMay.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is onboard. I heard this on1/26/18 from Geoff Jones. Geoffsaid he has filled in from time to time for Moe, but Moe is the AM onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard April 2018 for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous isonboard as of March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. DanielEdward should return when Mark leaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 probably for a 4 month contract. Flavio Maeda willtake over mid June to cover Tresha’s vacation (until mid August) and Flavio will then head to Anthem in August.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert took over at the end of January 2018.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Alex Green currently onboard. Heis expected to move to Libertyin late May for 2 months.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez took over inearly April.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – Katy McCullo is on Symphony then a handoff to Margotvan Erck. Katy has told me she moves to Harmony in June or July for the summerseason on her. Not sure of exact date.

***** Vision OTS – Renata Arena from end of January until hejoins Mariner in April.

*****Voyager OTS – Has Troy Zhang returned from his vacation andreplaced Clair Booth? If now who isonboard currently?

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: DanielEdward, Alexander Schmidt, Talita Leoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Troy Zhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan,Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (calledJerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; , Mickey Martin, Katy McCullagh, Margot van Erck, KittyXu Meng, Aysy Sadrislamova (vacation until June 8), Flavio Maeda (vac from midApril to mid June), SainiGupta, TT Algon

Edited by Paulette3028

Updated 4/15/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas is still on board through theend of April based on his last DM to me.

****Anthem OTS – Tornado Tanya joined ship on April 14. She is expected to be onboard until FlavioMaeda takes over in early August.

****Brilliance OTS – FlavioMaeda is due to be leaving BR with Enzo Majiica joining the ship in early tomid April. When Flavio leaves BR he goeson vacation and then head to Oasis in mid June to take over from Tresha Robb

****Empress OTS – WHO is onboard now, since Mauricio Diaz should have gone on vacation in mid February2018?

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers replaced TT Algon back inDecember. As of 4/9/18 she was stillonboard and the cruiser who gave us the information said she was terrific.

****Explorer OTS – MargotVan Erck should be onboard until until June 2018, when she will move toSymphony.

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance. She is supposed to beon GR for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Jerry (Gerardo De La Concha Kubli) returned 2/3/18 for a 4 monthcontract, unsure who will be taking over from him at that time. Katy McCullogh has told me that she will be headingto Harmony for the summer season onboard.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

*****Liberty OTS– Alex Schmidt is moving to Liberty for a short 2 weekstint. Katrina Blair & John Blair (CD) had to leave unexpectedly. Alex Green is expected to join the ship inMay.

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz will be joining MJ shortly whenhe returns from vacation at the end of April from Mossese Vatuloka is onboard. It is expected to be a 4 monthcontract.

*****Mariner OTS – Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard April 2018 for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous isonboard as of March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. DanielEdward should return when Mark leaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 probably for a 4 month contract. Flavio Maeda willtake over mid June to cover Tresha’s vacation (until mid August) and Flavio will then head to Anthem in August.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Alex Green currently onboard. Heis expected to move to Libertyin late May for 2 months.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – Katy McCullo is on Symphony then a handoff to Margotvan Erck. Katy has told me she moves to Harmony in June or July for the summerseason on her. Not sure of exact date.

***** Vision OTS – Renata Arena from end of January until he joinsMariner in April.

*****Voyager OTS – Has Troy Zhang returned from his vacation andreplaced Clair Booth? If now who isonboard currently?

Others: DanielEdward, Alexander Schmidt, Talita Leoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Troy Zhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan,Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (calledJerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; , Mickey Martin, Katy McCullagh, Margot van Erck, KittyXu Meng, Aysy Sadrislamova (vacation until June 8), Flavio Maeda (vac from midApril to mid June), SainiGupta, TT Algon

Updated 4/16/18

****Adventure OTS – From the CD thread I have learned that DanielDornas is filling in as CD for a few weeks. For NOW, WHO has stepped in to take over the AM spot? Daniel Dornas is due to go on vacation at theend of April.

*****Liberty OTS– Alex Schmidt is moving to Liberty for a short 2 weekstint. Katrina Blair & John Blair (CD) had to leave unexpectedly. Alex Green is expected to join the ship inMay.

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz will be joining MJ shortly whenhe returns from vacation at the end of April from Mossese Vatuloka is onboard. It is expected to be a 4 monthcontract.

***** Vision OTS – Renata Arena from end of January until hejoins Mariner in April.

In my experience, that hasn't happened much. Abe was certainly much better than AM Katy on HM last year.

It's actually been a long time since I have seen a strong AM. Considering a fall cruise and hope to finally see one. Cancelled the Symphony TA so looking for a good CD & AM combo on a ship in October.

I love Katie, so :p on you! :D

And Abe and Katie have worked together a lot and make a great duo.

Updated 4/16/18

****Adventure OTS – From the CD thread I have learned that DanielDornas is filling in as CD for a few weeks. For NOW, WHO has stepped in to take over the AM spot? Daniel Dornas is due to go on vacation at theend of April.

Paulette - I will be in Adventure April 28 and send you updated info on AM and will send Joe updated info on CD.

I love Katie, so :p on you! :D

And Abe and Katie have worked together a lot and make a great duo.

You're talking about the wrong one. Katy McCullagh was AM to Abe on Harmony (she has only been AM for a couple of years), not Katie Turner who I think you are talking about and has about a decade in the AM role. Speaking of her, I wonder when she is returning from medical leave.

Daniel Dornas has left Adventure for vacation. His next ship is Empress in June (I wonder who he upset in Miami), and will eventually end up back in San Juan on Freedom.

Current AM on Empress is Mickey Martin.

Updated 4/22/18

****Adventure OTS – Who is on board now?

****Brilliance OTS – EnzoMajiica joining the ship in early to mid April.

****Empress OTS – WHO is onboard now? Daniel Dornas joins theship in June after his vacation, which began in mid April.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so therefore can’tguess as to when her contract completes.

Others: DanielEdward, Alexander Schmidt, Talita Leoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Troy Zhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan,Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (calledJerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; , Mickey Martin, Katy McCullagh, Margot van Erck, KittyXu Meng, Aysy Sadrislamova (vacation until June 8), Flavio Maeda (vac from midApril to mid June), SainiGupta, TT Algon, Daniel Dornas (vac until June when he joins

Looking to find out where he is and WHO has taken over on Allure? I sent Grant a PM via FB, let's see if he answers me.

He is at home and has started a new YouTube channel. Don't know if/when he is returning.

Re Radiance - from a CC pen pal on board - Alex the Activities manager is young, from the UK and is super nice.

He sure is great! Was on the Harmony CD Staff on our Med cruise. His girlfriend also works with him as CD Staff.

Edited by Joe12