Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated  2/04/20 --

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly from Alabama has taken over on 11/23.

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott took over on 10/13 and still onboard as of the 1/12/20 cruise, base on cruiser sighting.

****Anthem OTS –  Mark Rous from England took over on 1/15 from Tresha Robb.  Tresha is now the Entertainment Coordinator on CocoCay.

****Brilliance OTS – Mosese Vataloka (known as Mo) has been spotted onboard by a cruiser on 1/11.   Don’t know when he began his contract at all.

****Empress OTS – Tanya (not Tornado Tanya) takes over from Orlando Cruz on 11/30/19, based on information from the CD, Elvis Pinto

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Joe Chambers from Canada was spotted onboard in mid December as AM.  Probably took over from Katie around 11/1. 

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Cian  McMcormaic should have arrived on GR on 11/23.  Don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract – looking to learn if he is still onboard?

*****Harmony –  Flavio Maeda has taken over from Chris Turdo as of 12/1.  Chris Turdo is scheduled to return on 2/2 and remain onboard until 5/24.

****Independence OTS – Has Katie Turner returned as expected by the end of Dec 2019 to take over from Alex Paul?

*****Jewel OTS – Talitha from Brazil has been reported onboard on 2/4/20.

*****Liberty OTS –   Reynaldo from Brazil was spotted on board in mid November.  Don’t know what he started this assignment.

****Majesty OTS –  Mauricio Diaz  is onboard until April 2020 when he goes on vacation.  Unsure of exact date.

*****Mariner OTS –  Angelle Rutten van Hemert was reported to be on Mariner on 1/15.  Angelle confirmed with me that she will be on Mariner until the end of March 2020.

*****Navigator OTS –  Eric Lopez took over on  10/4.  Received confirmation from a cruiser onboard on 1/15 that Eric is still onboard.  If this is a 4 month contract then early February Eric should be leaving for vacation. 

*****Oasis OTS –  Katheryn Falcon aka “Kat” has been reported to still be onboard on the 1/12/20 sailing.  She  joined the ship when it came out of drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

***** Ovation – Cecy Del  Razo is reportedly onboard on 2/4/20. 

*****Quantum – Who is currently the AM onboard?

*****Radiance OTS –   Magic Marvin has been reported to me on 1/15 as onboard.  No information about when he started or how long he will be onboard.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December.  IS Thiago Motta still onboard?

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has mentioned on her FB page on 1/11 that she is returning from vacation and rejoining Spectrum OTS.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah should have come onboard on 11/24.  Is she still onboard?

***** Vision OTS – Katrina Blair joins the ship on 1/30, based on a FB post put up by John Blair.  They always work together as everyone knows.  Based on that, I expect that Katrina is onboard for a 4 month contract.

*****Voyager OTS –  Natalie Rosie is currently the AM, based on information told to me on 1/16.  Don’t know when she started onboard Voyager.

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 5:09 PM, little britain said:

It is a lady called Talitha from Brazil on Jewel at the mo. She is excellent.

We had Talita on Jewel in December and I have to say that she is THE best AM I have ever had - and that includes Tino Jackson.

She is such a ball of energy, was at every single event and the banter she had with Andrea on the Morning Show was great.

She totally made our trip. I believe she is married to an officer so takes the AM post to sail with him.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 8:20 PM, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  2/04/20 --

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly from Alabama has taken over on 11/23.

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott took over on 10/13 and still onboard as of the 1/12/20 cruise, base on cruiser sighting.

****Anthem OTS –  Mark Rous from England took over on 1/15 from Tresha Robb.  Tresha is now the Entertainment Coordinator on CocoCay.

****Brilliance OTS – Mosese Vataloka (known as Mo) has been spotted onboard by a cruiser on 1/11.   Don’t know when he began his contract at all.

****Empress OTS – Tanya (not Tornado Tanya) takes over from Orlando Cruz on 11/30/19, based on information from the CD, Elvis Pinto

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Joe Chambers from Canada was spotted onboard in mid December as AM.  Probably took over from Katie around 11/1. 

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Cian  McMcormaic should have arrived on GR on 11/23.  Don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract – looking to learn if he is still onboard?

*****Harmony –  Flavio Maeda has taken over from Chris Turdo as of 12/1.  Chris Turdo is scheduled to return on 2/2 and remain onboard until 5/24.

****Independence OTS – Has Katie Turner returned as expected by the end of Dec 2019 to take over from Alex Paul?

*****Jewel OTS – Talitha from Brazil has been reported onboard on 2/4/20.

*****Liberty OTS –   Reynaldo from Brazil was spotted on board in mid November.  Don’t know what he started this assignment.

****Majesty OTS –  Mauricio Diaz  is onboard until April 2020 when he goes on vacation.  Unsure of exact date.

*****Mariner OTS –  Angelle Rutten van Hemert was reported to be on Mariner on 1/15.  Angelle confirmed with me that she will be on Mariner until the end of March 2020.

*****Navigator OTS –  Eric Lopez took over on  10/4.  Received confirmation from a cruiser onboard on 1/15 that Eric is still onboard.  If this is a 4 month contract then early February Eric should be leaving for vacation. 

*****Oasis OTS –  Katheryn Falcon aka “Kat” has been reported to still be onboard on the 1/12/20 sailing.  She  joined the ship when it came out of drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

***** Ovation – Cecy Del  Razo is reportedly onboard on 2/4/20. 

*****Quantum – Who is currently the AM onboard?

*****Radiance OTS –   Magic Marvin has been reported to me on 1/15 as onboard.  No information about when he started or how long he will be onboard.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December.  IS Thiago Motta still onboard?

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has mentioned on her FB page on 1/11 that she is returning from vacation and rejoining Spectrum OTS.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah should have come onboard on 11/24.  Is she still onboard?

***** Vision OTS – Katrina Blair joins the ship on 1/30, based on a FB post put up by John Blair.  They always work together as everyone knows.  Based on that, I expect that Katrina is onboard for a 4 month contract.

*****Voyager OTS –  Natalie Rosie is currently the AM, based on information told to me on 1/16.  Don’t know when she started onboard Voyager.

I signed off the Serenade January 20th with Scott Rosen taking over for me for a full contract. I'll be heading to take over from Hannah on Symphony March 21st. 🙂 Hope that helps beautiful people!

See you on the next cruise! 😘 

Updated  2/21/20 --

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.  I believe I made all the changes that I was given.  I will be getting on Adventure on 2/23, so catch up on everything when I return.

****Adventure OTS –Mey has been reported to be onboard.  I will be sailing on Adventure starting this coming Sunday, 2/23 and it will be nice to meet her.

*****Jewel OTS – Mickey Martin has been reported to be on board from a cruiser on 2/20/20. 

*****Liberty OTS – Alex has been reported on board. 

***** Ovation – Cecy Del  Razo is reportedly onboard until April 2020. 

*****Quantum – Kitty is currently onboard based on information from 2/12.  Don’t know when she started or how long she will be on the ship.

**** Serenade OTS – Scott Rosen took over on 1/20/20 from Nick Huffman.  Nick will be on vacation untio 3/21/20 when he will join Symphony, taking over from Hannah.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah should be on board until 3/21 when Nick Huffman takes over.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated  2/29/20 --

****Adventure OTS –Mey has been reported to be onboard.  I will be sailing on Adventure starting this coming Sunday, 2/23 and it will be nice to meet her.  Just returned from AD, and Mey was very nice…enjoyed the activities she did – lots of energy. 

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have returned on 2/2/20; Flavio Maeda just posted on FB that he will be rejoining the ship on 3/15, even though Chris Turdo was supposed to be onboard until 5/24…..in Royals world, things change.

*****Jewel OTS – Mickey Martin has been reported to be on board from a cruiser on 2/20/20. 

*****Quantum – Kitty is currently onboard based on information from 2/12.  Don’t know when she started or how long she will be on the ship.

**** Serenade OTS – Scott Rosen took over on 1/20/20 from Nick Huffman.  Nick will be on vacation until 3/21/20 when he will join Symphony, taking over from Hannah.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah should be on board until 3/21 when Nick Huffman takes over.

4 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  2/29/20 --

****Adventure OTS –Mey has been reported to be onboard.  I will be sailing on Adventure starting this coming Sunday, 2/23 and it will be nice to meet her.  Just returned from AD, and Mey was very nice…enjoyed the activities she did – lots of energy. 

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have returned on 2/2/20; Flavio Maeda just posted on FB that he will be rejoining the ship on 3/15, even though Chris Turdo was supposed to be onboard until 5/24…..in Royals world, things change.

**** Serenade OTS – Scott Rosen took over on 1/20/20 from Nick Huffman.  Nick will be on vacation until 3/21/20 when he will join Symphony, taking over from Hannah.

The current AM on Voyager OTS is Sophie Galloway, an Aussie girl from Newcastle, New South Wales. Natalie Rosie who was acting in that position is still part of the AM's team. On the current cruise Sophie is acting Cruise Director while Mike Hannerup is unwell. 

Edited by OnTheBeachatSunset
mucked up first effort, sorry.

12 hours ago, OnTheBeachatSunset said:

The current AM on Voyager OTS is Sophie Galloway, an Aussie girl from Newcastle, New South Wales. Natalie Rosie who was acting in that position is still part of the AM's team. On the current cruise Sophie is acting Cruise Director while Mike Hannerup is unwell. 

Thank you for the clarification.....I will update the thread.

Updated  3/1/20 --

*****Voyager OTS –  The current AM on Voyager OTS is Sophie Galloway, an Aussie girl from Newcastle, New South Wales. Sophie is filling in for Mike Hannerup, while he is sick and Natalie Rosie temporarily took over as AM, but normally Natalie is just a member of the Entertainment Team.   Hopefully Mike will recover soon.

On 2/19/2020 at 6:25 PM, NHuffman said:

I signed off the Serenade January 20th with Scott Rosen taking over for me for a full contract. I'll be heading to take over from Hannah on Symphony March 21st. 🙂 Hope that helps beautiful people!

See you on the next cruise! 😘 

How long is your contract?

I know September is a long time away but when you get a clue of who and when you will be replaced please post an update. 

Updated  3/3/20 --

****Brilliance OTS – Who is currently onboard. Mosese Vataloka (known as Mo) left the ship in Cozumel on 2/20 (reported to me by a cruiser).  He had been spotted onboard by a cruiser on 1/11.   It is very unusual for a change to occur ‘mid cruise’ --- so it must have been some emergency.  Hope all is well.

*****Oasis OTS –  Katheryn Falcon aka “Kat” has been reported to still be onboard on the 1/12/20 sailing.  She  joined the ship when it came out of drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

*****Voyager OTS –  The current AM on Voyager OTS is Sophie Galloway, an Aussie girl from Newcastle, New South Wales. Sophie is filling in for Mike Hannerup, while he is sick and Natalie Rosie temporarily took over as AM, but normally Natalie is just a member of the Entertainment Team.   Hopefully Mike will recover soon.

• 2 weeks later...