More Price Drops Today - Jan 31st

LOVEMYMO

Emailed my TA for my March 2016 sailing about the price drop.

I was out most of the day working...Hopefully she can get me the reduced price without loosing my current Free promotions..

Of course she is suppose be monitoring the prices as well...So if I miss out I am going to speak with her about her dropping the ball on this should it come to that...

Edited by warriorking

Okay, I booked my cruise two years ago and only up in price. After reading this I checked, it is down $400 a person. BUT it is after final payment. We booked through an on line travel company. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do? Do I call NCL or travel co. Do you think I have any chance of on board credit or upgrade? Please Help. Tried to call, but both phones were impossible to get through. Thanks in advance!

Try your Travel Agent first, NCL won't usually do anything with bookings made by a third party.

So glad to hear that you and others were able to also save some money. It was only a few weeks ago that there was another price drop and cruise critic member jmele999 was kind enough to post that. So call it paying if forward ;)

Hi!! did you get the promo for the perks dinner, drinking and credit? If not that is prob. why you got it cheaper....We just booked for Dec 13 on Dawn.

Hey there!! Yeah we got the package for both of our cruises. Looks like your going a week after us? Our 2016 booking went from $4000 to $11,500!!! No price drops for us. How have you been?