Celebrity Concierge Class Breakfast

mcgovernsandra

There's got to be an easier way to do this. Why does CC create such a small and arbitrary limit on the only file types that could allow the efficient reproduction of text material? They allow 3X as many bytes to upload a picture!
I plan on posting all of the information from our Galaxy cruise on my website upon my return similar to what I have done for our Zaandam Cruise, including not only photos, but ship's dailies, menus and logs. If anyone would like to email me their info I can begin a Celebrity section on my site. Christmas is still a long time away :rolleyes:

I plan on posting all of the information from our Galaxy cruise on my website upon my return similar to what I have done for our Zaandam Cruise, including not only photos, but ship's dailies, menus and logs. If anyone would like to email me their info I can begin a Celebrity section on my site. Christmas is still a long time away :rolleyes:
How many meg will your ISP swallow at once? I have quite a load of scanned docs here.

How many meg will your ISP swallow at once? I have quite a load of scanned docs here.
I have DSL and the meg on the isp is unlimited just use the address lisa arubabound

Replace the two spaces with one @. Any problems or questions, just email me at the gmail addy.

if you can't scan how about just copy & paste--seems alot easier & we all want it! Sailing cc on Merc 9/24 from Seattle
I suppose that would work -- if someone wanted to OCR it. Of course, the doggone space compression here on the CC board would foul up the columnar format so badly it would be hard to read even then!

It's actually a TIFF image imbedded into the PDF. Cut and paste won't help for that!

ok i've thrown my hands up into the air....i give up....i've tried everything and i can't get to the links for the CC breakfast menu. Could someone pleaseeeee....send it to me....

Yes I'm whining......does it work???? My hubby always falls for it!

Janine

ok i've thrown my hands up into the air....i give up....i've tried everything and i can't get to the links for the CC breakfast menu. Could someone pleaseeeee....send it to me....

Yes I'm whining......does it work???? My hubby always falls for it!

Janine

J9 -- an email address would help!

Makes no difference. You can order anything the kitchen makes even if not on menu

Waffles, Eggs Benedict, etc. Just write in on the side. My wife wanted blueberries every morning for example

Waffles? Best of luck. Have never had anyone succeed with that (especially me!) The lone "waffle dude" towards the back of the buffet line only seems to deal in person-to-person business.

Here it is again for all those "me too" posters:

I was fortunate to get the menu emailed to me from both canderson and ronbetty2001, so thought I would put a copy on our small personal web space, which should not the problems that MSN does. Try this link:

http://members.shaw.ca/hongfed/CC_Cabin_Breakfast_Menu.pdf

Hope that works for y'all. A little easier than having to email it around!

Enzo

In any language "thank you" for the breakfast menu for CC cabins. We are doing our first X cruise this month and will enjoy having breakfast on the balcony. We have been loyal Princess cruisers (11 of them) but afters reading such wonderful things about X we are looking forward to trying out X.Thanks again for the menu....

Archived