Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

They have been working on the pier for years, but may be moving forward soon as they cleared a major hurdle in October.

http://www.travelpulse.com/news/destinations/cayman-islands-green-lights-150-million-cruise-port-development.html

http://www.travelpulse.com/news/destinations/tourism-minister-cruise-ship-tendering-not-in-cayman-islands-future.html

Royal Caribbean has chosen to base their new land based tourism company at Grand Cayman.

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Tour-company-in-development-at-Royal-Caribbean/

Edited by MADflyer

I know that is when the itineraries will be released. Just thought MADflyer or some of the others who check port schedules might have some insight they could share.

The only thing I know is that RCI have not made any bookings at Boston or Bal Harbor for 2017 yet.

I have only found 3 sailings in September of 2017 from Celebrity so far.

There are no advance booking records publically available from Quebec City.

It currently does not appear that 2017-18 deployment is going to be too dramatic and will only slightly vary from 2016-17.

The only thing I know is that RCI have not made any bookings at Boston or Bal Harbor for 2017 yet.

I have only found 3 sailings in September of 2017 from Celebrity so far.

There are no advance booking records publically available from Quebec City.

It currently does not appear that 2017-18 deployment is going to be too dramatic and will only slightly vary from 2016-17.

Thank you...:)

Following as I'd like to find out any information regarding 2017 fall transatlantic cruises... :)

The European sailings and TAs are basically set.

Fall 2017 will most likely see

Serenade from Copenhagen to NE (Boston/Bayonne)

Navigator in November from Southampton to Miami

Independence in October from Southampton to Port Everglades

Freedom October 29th from Barcelona to Port Everglades

Brilliance October from Barcelona to Tampa

Jewel from Rome/Barcelona to San Juan

Vision most likely returns from Venice to Dubai.

Rhapsody could be the surprise, but may sail from Venice/Rome/Barcelona to Tampa or they could send her to South America. Empress could enter into this scenario, but no signs yet.

I want Rhapsody for Eastern Mediterranean and Adriatic! :)

I already have the TA.

I want Radiance for Vancouver to Hawaii to Australia! :D

I will (not) patiently wait for March. :eek:

We are on the TA as well, plus the western before. Had not thought of staying on for med

DH and I are also doing the western Caribbean and TA on the Rhapsody in 2017'. I spoke with the next cruise director on the Navigator of the Seas and he says March 2016 for the Europe 2017 and other east bound TA schedules. He didn't know why that one TA was announced early.

I want Rhapsody for Eastern Mediterranean and Adriatic! :)

I already have the TA.

I want Radiance for Vancouver to Hawaii to Australia! :D

I will (not) patiently wait for March. :eek:

I am also waiting for cruise Vancouver to Hawaii -can only dream about continuing on to Australia.

I am also waiting for cruise Vancouver to Hawaii -can only dream about continuing on to Australia.

A couple of years ago we did Radiance from Vancouver down and around Australia/New Zealand for 75 days. Willing to answer questions if you have any.

Clint

KG6CH at hot mail dot com

• 2 weeks later...

I've read through from page 106, so I've learned that I won't see TA for November 2017 until Aug/Sep 2016 timeframe, but I would like to ask if the TA from Southampton to Miami is a typical itinerary that we could expect to see Nov 2017? Also, if anyone knows of a valuable thread for first timers for TA, could you please share the link?

I've read through from page 106, so I've learned that I won't see TA for November 2017 until Aug/Sep 2016 timeframe, but I would like to ask if the TA from Southampton to Miami is a typical itinerary that we could expect to see Nov 2017? Also, if anyone knows of a valuable thread for first timers for TA, could you please share the link?

Not sure where you got the idea that you won't see TAs until Aug/Sept. You'll see them sometime during the March/April timeframe.

Not sure where you got the idea that you won't see TAs until Aug/Sept. You'll see them sometime during the March/April timeframe.

Oh ok :) I saw someone ask about June 2017 and the response was March/April 2016, so I just assumed that I should look for November 2017 about 13-14 months out too. Thanks for setting me straight :) Told you I was new!

Oh ok :) I saw someone ask about June 2017 and the response was March/April 2016, so I just assumed that I should look for November 2017 about 13-14 months out too. Thanks for setting me straight :) Told you I was new!

Oh, I understand! It can get confusing. All (most) cruises between May 2017 and April 2018 should be released within the March/April 2016 timeframe!

Regarding your question about the Southampton to Miami TA... That itinerary (that stops at the ports in the US East Coast) was new this year, so I'm not sure anyone can confirm what it will be next year.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Oh, I understand! It can get confusing. All (most) cruises between May 2017 and April 2018 should be released within the March/April 2016 timeframe!

Regarding your question about the Southampton to Miami TA... That itinerary (that stops at the ports in the US East Coast) was new this year, so I'm not sure anyone can confirm what it will be next year.

I sure hope so! We would love to be able to fly into Dublin, do a week in the British Isles, then head back on a TA :D A perfect anniversary trip in our opinion!

Also, if anyone knows of a valuable thread for first timers for TA, could you please share the link?

There's not one thread - there are several so you'll have to do some searching. Once the itinerary comes out and you are closer to booking you can start a new thread and ask questions.

• 4 weeks later...

It's just a waiting game - I have gone to cruise cal dot com and you can pull up all ships by itinerary - then it will show the dates and ports as soon as they are confirmed with the port agency itself - before release by RCL

This is how I found Harmony TA and our B3B on Radiance in Australia

before they were released - takes a little time to keep checking on each ship you are interested in booking....

But like Karen and all others state - probably released end of Feb/March and April!

I made a future booking last week while on Jewel. I told the C&A representative I wanted to cruise in early 2018, but the itineraries had not yet been released. He told me I could switch the reservation ONE TIME without penalty and keep my OBC.

So I'm sitting here, HOLDING a booking in hand, chomping at the bit to turn it into a REAL cruise. It's excruciating! :p