Premium Beverage Package

Can you purchase the Premium beverage package for just one day? I would like it on one of the cruising days and do not need it the entire cruise.

Also, does this package include all of the cocktail drinks or are there limitations?

I believe you have to have those packages for a minimum of four days, though others have said they got it on a 3-day cruise. I don't think one day is an option.

There are limitations, but most drinks $12 and under are included. Some of the specialty beers are not. I'm sure someone else can speak to which wines are not included.

Can you purchase the Premium beverage package for just one day? I would like it on one of the cruising days and do not need it the entire cruise.

Also, does this package include all of the cocktail drinks or are there limitations?

You must purchase for the entire cruise on a 3-day cruise, or at least 4 consecutive days on longer cruises, and the period must extend until the end of the cruise. For example, on a 7-day cruise, you could purchase for the entire cruise, the last 6 days, the last 5 days, or the last 4 days.

The packages includes cocktails up to a $12 limit. You pay the difference if a drink is over $12.