New to rccl...dining reservation question

briehon

Cruising on Oasis in October. We have selected My Time Dining. I know we have to reserve specialty dining ahead but do we do this for the mdr as well? We have an owners suite so we have concierge service but we are traveling with 6 other couples, not all of whom have concierge.

Cruising on Oasis in October. We have selected My Time Dining. I know we have to reserve specialty dining ahead but do we do this for the mdr as well? We have an owners suite so we have concierge service but we are traveling with 6 other couples, not all of whom have concierge.

It's up to you if you want to make reservations for MTD. Normally, you can walk up and be seated without much waiting. However, if you want to eat together with your entire party, then reservations are probably a good idea.

How far in advance will dining reservations open? And since we have our own reservations, how do we reserve to sit together?

There's no set time for reservations to open. Just keep checking the website If your bookings are linked, you can make reservations for the whole group. Link your bookings by contacting whoever booked your cruise.

If this is your first cruise. Be sure and make a early reservation your first night so you can go to the welcome show. You will learn much from the cruise director. After that I would make your reservation a day in advance. . There may be port days you want a later dinner or maybe you will dine in the speciality restaurant.

Did you use a travel agent to book your cruise?

If so, this is an area where s/he can earn her/his commission.

Hand this over to your TA.

:)