Red Oct/St Pete/ 6/28 sailing Grand Princess

My husband (Bill) and I will, also, be in St. Petersburg on those days. I have been working on a tour schedule with Red October, and was hoping to link up with some other people to defray the costs. If you're interested, send me an email, and I'll give you a run-down on what we were planning. We are also getting Russian Visas and doing some sightseeing on our own.

Hope to hear from you.

Kathy

[email="sportsconnect54@aol.com"]sportsconnect54@aol.com[/email]

I noticed that you are looking for a shorter one day tour. We're really interested in planning on a 2 day tour. Let us know if your plans change. Thanks.

Tom,

I just responded to your other post of May 2. I forgot you had posted on the Ports of Call board. We are doing an abbreviated tour. The Hermitage on 7/2. Then we are doing a canal tour and sightseeing on our own the rest of the day. 7/3 we're doing Yusupov Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, and Sir Isaac's Cathedral. We might add something else.

Thanks for your response.
Kathy

• 1 month later...
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KathyMG:
My husband (Bill) and I will, also, be in St. Petersburg on those days. I have been working on a tour schedule with Red October, and was hoping to link up with some other people to defray the costs. If you're interested, send me an email, and I'll give you a run-down on what we were planning. We are also getting Russian Visas and doing some sightseeing on our own.

Hope to hear from you.

Kathy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LYNN & STEVE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by S&LS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KathyMG:

Hope to hear from you.

Kathy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LYNN & STEVE<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we are sailing with you and would be interested to join you. please give us some details

thanks

LYNN & STEVE

My wife and I are on the 6/28 Grand Princess as well and may be interested in a RO tour. A couple of questions though: Do we need to buy visas and if so, how do we do that? Also, can you send your itinerary over so that we can take a look?

Thanks,
Ben & Gayle

We are interested in joining a two day tour in St Petersburg on 7/2 &7/3. We are sailing on the Grand Princess on 6/28. Does anyone have space for two to make a party of eight with RO. Please e-mail Les Erikson at [email]leslie.erikson@verizon.net[/email] Thanks Les Erikson

Sorry I haven't responded to any of the posts re: sharing RO tours. Last week I was out of town, and this week, couldn't respond to the boards until today. We are doing a partial RO tour on 7/3, 3 hours, and 4 hours on 7/4, We have a family of 4 joining us, so 6 in all, and have decided to keep it small. Someone asked if they need a Visa to go with RO...NO. You only need a Visa if you are venturing out on your own, without a licensed tour operator/travel agency. We are doing some time on our own, so have Visas.

Good luck to everyone.

Kathy

Archived