Day Pass Infinity Bay

ashhill

Might contact them in advance to see if they have availability and the charge. But they do not take reservations for day passes. You just show up and hope there is room. Depending on how busy they are that day they may issue day passes on a first come first serve basis. Infinity Bay is a condo complex where all the condos are owned privately. Their first loyalty is to the owners/renters.

Does anyone know if Infinity Bay does an AI day pass and the cost?

How far is it from Mahogany bay?

Thanks for any information

Infinity Bay is right on West Bay and that is the place we always sit on the beach at. There is a cool bar there and some places to eat around there. To me, there is no reason to go AI there. I think it would be a waste of money. Just hire a driver to take you to West Bay and enjoy the beach and everything that is there. We love it.

You can also look at Bananarama, which is very close by. They offer a day pass package that includes transportation to and from Mahogany Bay (which is cheaper per person than a taxi from MBCC). And it includes use of their locker room, outdoor shower, plus a welcoming drink coupon. Once there, you can walk up and down the beach to where ever you want to go (nothing in the way of barriers separating resorts along the beach), hire a small boat to go snorkeling further out, what ever. BR has okay food and a nice outdoor bar, but we've headed to Celeste's (directly across the road) and Bite at the Beach to grab food. Both are inexpensive.

I'm wondering if Infinity Bay offers transportation to and from the resort or if I would be responsible to secure transportation?

If anyone knows.....is this like Cozumel where there are an abundant amt of taxis waiting to take ppl to and from resorts ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I doubt they do. They are a condo complex, not a resort. They offer longer staying guests and owners concierge service to arrange tours or activities off-site. But hey don't even offer shuttles to and from the airport. You'll need to take a taxi from the port. While there are plenty of taxis around both ports, taxis don't hang out at resorts in Roatan like they do in Cozumel beaches. You'll either need to arrange with your original taxi driver to come pick you up at a specific time and hope he/she does. Or you'll have to contact a taxi or work with the complex to contact a taxi to bring you back to the ship.

When you dock at Mahogany Bay, walk through the port shops and cruise area and walk up the hill. A lot of people will be doing this so just follow. Once over the hill, there are tons of drivers to take you around to where you need to go -- offering private tours, etc. Go to West Bay, ask them to stop at the rum place on top of the mountain, and they will give you a narrative tour on what is around there as well. He took us to Fosters at West Bay and it was great. Cool bar and rustic beach. Have fun!

Edited by BrotherCraig