Signature Beverage Package becoming a frequent perk?

sprockie

Without starting another thread, does anyone know which cruises provide for the SBP? We love it, esp. for all the coffee, water, and wine with dinner. We enjoyed it on our European cruise.

Not exactly sure of your question. Do you mean which cruises include it in the price of your cruise? That depends on the promotion at the time. Do you mean which cruises is it available on for purchase? I believe all HAL cruises offer the package for purchase.

Or, to be more specific, which cruises include this in their pricing. Do you have to wait for a special promotion period? I haven't seen one lately. Thanks.

Based on personal experience, any cruise in which we're interested, does not include the SBP. :D I'm sure it's merely a coincidence.

Based on personal experience, any cruise in which we're interested, does not include the SBP. :D I'm sure it's merely a coincidence.

That's funny! We do consider it a perk, especially if it is included in a cruise we would like to take.:)

Or, to be more specific, which cruises include this in their pricing. Do you have to wait for a special promotion period? I haven't seen one lately. Thanks.

I believe you have to wait for a special promotion period. I know it was offered in Sep - Oct/14 as part of the Explore4, and then again for a short time period a little later (could have been around American Thanksgiving) on its own (only the SBP).

I believe you have to wait for a special promotion period. I know it was offered in Sep - Oct/14 as part of the Explore4, and then again for a short time period a little later (could have been around American Thanksgiving) on its own (only the SBP).

Thats correct.

You have to do your homework and KNOW what your cruise normally sells for (for your cabin category of course) and if the package is offered, at a decent price, book it. All too often HAL increases the price and then offers the package.

On my last 2 cruises, the first one had a higher price, but with the Explore4 it was a decent price so I booked it. After Explore4 went away, the price dropped ALOT (for my category), so I rebooked and gave up the package. On the next cruise the price was about normal (IMO), so I gladly took the drink package. After the package went away, the price did not drop for me, so I just kept it and went on.

It just shows that you have to do your homework (and of course read CC all the time) to get the best deal.

DaveOKC