Freedom of the Seas Photo Package

I just went to book a photo package for freedom of the seas for our cruise on March 15. However, it says "pre cruise products unavailable" for all dates for Freedom of the Seas, but not most of the other ships. Anybody know why? Can I get a package with the cd on the ship? Where do I go to do that? Does anybody know what it costs on Freedom? Thanks so much.

I just went to book a photo package for freedom of the seas for our cruise on March 15. However, it says "pre cruise products unavailable" for all dates for Freedom of the Seas, but not most of the other ships. Anybody know why? Can I get a package with the cd on the ship? Where do I go to do that? Does anybody know what it costs on Freedom? Thanks so much.

Hi David - if you haven't joined our roll call yet, come over and meet us all!

We purchased the photo package from our Freedom cruise in Jan 2014. You can purchase onboard in the photo gallery. If you purchase early (by the end of the 2nd or 3rd day) you get a discount. They will burn a cd and you pick it up on the last night of the cruise in the photo gallery between 11 pm and midnight. I cannot remember the exact cost, but purchasing early was a significant savings.