Balcony Dining

Do junior suite guests get to order room service from the main dining room menu as grand suites do ,or do they only get to order from the basic room service menu? Also. What type of coffee maker(if any) is in the junior suite. Is there a keurig machine on voyager of the seas? Thanks

Do junior suite guests get to order room service from the main dining room menu as grand suites do ,or do they only get to order from the basic room service menu? Also. What type of coffee maker(if any) is in the junior suite. Is there a keurig machine on voyager of the seas? Thanks

Regular room service menu for Junior Suites. No Keurig machines just regular 1 cup coffee makers with pouch filters for a 10 pot cup.

Definitely not - just GSs and above. Not Keurig machines but don't know what they are (not a coffee drinker).

Unless you're in a suite with a dining table, or a big table on the balcony, eating in your cabin is NOT fun...no space...no place to put all those dishes (everything is on it's own plate)...its not romantic at all. Forewarned is forearmed!

OP you have been warned, and you are now armed:rolleyes:

Enjoy in room dining at least once, in the room or on the balcony

Plenty of room for romance and food!!:p

We tried breakfast in a d1 balcony and it was very cramped. Only suitable for toast and tea. Guess i'll(we'll) just use the balcony for romance:D

no MDR menu access. just the normal RS menu

no keurigs on board at all.

JS will have a kettle to boil water plus a separate coffeemaker that brews one cup at a time.

I book JS's and if you are dead set on doing this here is how but you need to do a little work.

Talk to your MDR waiters (MTD or whatever). Tell them in advance the night you want a full dinner "to go" (future night menus are available). Order - show up - pick up - take the tray back to the cabin. Easy. Do this at least 1X/cruise.

Make sure you pass along a few dead presidents for their trouble. A few extra to your cabin steward as well for the extra mess too.

Not rocket science - just a little effort required, but worth it if you do it right.:D

OP you have been warned, and you are now armed:rolleyes:

Enjoy in room dining at least once, in the room or on the balcony

Plenty of room for romance and food!!:p

sorry but I agree with CB. the cabins are too small, without a table at a comfortable height to eat off of, plus nowhere to put the entire meal at once( which is how it is brought to you)

hell we only sail in GS and I find even THAT a PITA and there IS a table height table to eat off of.

sorry but I agree with CB. the cabins are too small, without a table at a comfortable height to eat off of, plus nowhere to put the entire meal at once( which is how it is brought to you)

hell we only sail in GS and I find even THAT a PITA and there IS a table height table to eat off of.

Don't the balconys have perfect tables for eating on? Ours did...

On one of those "at sea" days when there is no rush, we like to have breakfast on our room's balcony at least once. Yes, it is a little cramped, but it is beautiful watching the sun rise over the ocean and having a cup of coffee with my wife. It's just one of those nice moments that makes cruising special for us.

We always have breakfast a few times on our Balcony our on cruise. We had balconys on Oasis class ships D7 and it was cramed. But we made room :D

Love doing this

We enjoy having breakfast on the balcony 2 or 3 times a cruise as we are getting close to the ports. We are usually in the D-1 on the hump and you only have the little round table but we always seem to make do. You just have to improvise. i.e - we can eat while holding the plate and using our laps and it is no problem for us. We never have an accident or spill anything. We have not had dinner on the balcony or in the room so I can speak on that. I could see a problem there if you have multiple plates of food that comes with the dinner.

Try breakfast first, then you will know if you would want to do dinner or not! :cool:

134.jpg

133.jpg