george35

I EMed Mr. Goldstein but received no answer as of yet. On the Serenade last week I was a t the Centrium at5PM & ordered a BLOODY MARY & told him I was a Diamond member, the bartender said BLOODY MARYS are not included in the 3 drinks on my card, no argument. Went to the Schooner bar no problem, went to every bar at 5pm & got a BLOODY MARY. went to the Centrium on our last night & he still would not give me Bloody Mary. My question who is right the Centrium bartender or all the other bartenders?
Understood, and I don't think anyone's feathers are ruffled. You got your Bloody Mary at all but one bar. That would make me pretty happy. How was your cruise otherwise?

Agreed! Wow, what a thing to be unhappy enough about to come home and write an angry letter to the company CEO!

Oh, and George? It might help if you didn't make the subject line of all the threads you start "george35" unless you really DO want them to be all about you! :D

Tough crowd. Mr. Bouhunter with his normal snarky non helpful response and others piling on.

George here is the current drink menu for vouchers. While bloody Mary isn't specified it would seem to fall under non alcoholic drink (tomato juice) plus the allowed vodka. The Concierge or food and beverage manager should have been able to provide an answer on board

503DiamondDrinks.jpg~320x480

Couldn't agree more!:)

Yes I did EM Mr. Goldstein because nobody on the ship could answer my question & yes I did ask a number of personal aboard the ship & EVERYONE said " I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT" so only option was go to the top. Sorry to ruffle your feathers but if you can't get an answer at the bottom go to the top.

Sorry George;

That's REALLY hard to believe.

There is a Printed List EVERYWHERE (all the lounges and bars) on board the ship. Some bartenders adhere to it and some don't.:cool:

But....

If you ask, they can all show you the list.:rolleyes:

Edited by DHADEN

You are fortunate enough to cruise very often. Maybe you can answer the guys simple question instead of picking on him. Come on guy

You are a good & helpful person LMaxwell. But I must say, some of the replies made me chuckle (unfortunately at the OP's expense).

Give George a pass, he's 80 years old.;):)

If it's important enough for a frequent customer to take the time to write to a company about, it should be important enough for the company to respond to. What you think is important or the age of the writer should have no bearing.