Copenhagen Hotels and Restaurants

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Hulagirl']Hi Carin,

Well it all worked out at the Royal afterall. Had a few e-mails between Elisabeth with reservations and she was so very helpful. She has put us in family room for the same price as the 2 person standard room which was booked for us. She said they could put 2 extra beds in one of these rooms. Now here the booking agents with Radisson couldn't make any reservations for the Royal with 3 people, so dealing with this lady in Copenhagen helped tremendously. I have it in writing as to what she said, so when we get there I'm hoping there isn't a descrepency, but there shouldn't.

Again, I'm so glad you notified me of what you had found. Our original booking would not have worked and it sort of scares me as to what we might have ended up with. I feel much better now and you really helped.

Have a great trip also. I can't believe we leave in 4 days.

Hulagirl[/QUOTE]

Do you have the email address of the person you worked with to get your room?

SWDKE:

Unfortunately, I have purged all my old e-mail, but I do have this and I think it is probably what I used initially to contact the Raddison SAS Royal Hotel about our problem with the room.

[email]Reservations.Royal.Copenhagen@RadissonSAS.com[/email]

It seems to me when I wrote to this address, it was Elisabeth that wrote me back. If you write this address and ask for her, hopefully that is who will answer you. She was so helpful and we were e-mailing back and forth the last few days before we left. I had no idea they had changed the fire codes and the 3 of us couldn't be in a regular room. Was a little frantic the last few days, but she helped so much. Upgraded us to a family room for our original price. I just didn't want to change hotels since the location of the Royal is so central.

Hopefully this helps. I have been looking and looking through my stuff and finally just found this address I had copied down to take with me, just in case.

Hulagirl

I am looking into a booking for the SAS Royal. My father took my mother there in the early 60's before they were married. We (mom and I) are booked on the Star 5/25/05 and she is insisting we stay at the Royal. Any feedback would be great. Mom is now semi-mobile and location means a lot. Thanks.

Here is a web link from the SAS Radisson Royal Hotel. If it does not work for you, just look up Radisson SAS hotels and under the SAS Royal, click on Hotel Information. Then click on virtual tour for some good 360 degree pictures. Hotel is in a good location, near Tivoli and the main train station.
[url]www.radissonsas.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=RadissonSAS/integration/hotelInfo&hotelCode=cphzh&language=en&backURI=/reservation/rateSearch.do&origin=Rates%20And%20Availability[/url]

Although the SAS Radisson Royal is a wonderful hotel. I thought I'd add that if money was not a problem, then I'd have to also recommend The Hotel D'Angleterre, here is a web site. [url]http://www.remmen.dk/dangleterre/index.htm[/url] It's in a fantastic location, and possibly the best hotel in Copenhagen.

Archived