Oasis/Allure without Broadway show

Have you ever sailed on the Oasis or the Allure and there was no Broadway show at the cruise at all?

Since the Allure will start the Mama mia show only on June 14th, there will be at least 5-6 cruise dates without any Broadway show.

Is it normal? I think this its not.

The show is very importent part of the cruise. And i can't understand how Rccl allow themself to do it to their guests...

shay869,

Can´t understand this either and I´m "affected" too. No broadway show on my Allure med cruise.

TBone2K,

Chicago is currently played on the Allure but the stage setting will be changed during the dry dock. After dry dock the broadway show will be Mamma Mia! which is currently on the Quantum. But the first cruises after dry dock won´t have a broadway show. Mamma Mia! - according to the Norwegian RCI website - does not start until the June 14th cruise.

steamboats

Have you ever sailed on the Oasis or the Allure and there was no Broadway show at the cruise at all?

Since the Allure will start the Mama mia show only on June 14th, there will be at least 5-6 cruise dates without any Broadway show.

The show is very importent part of the cruise. And i can't understand how Rccl allow themself to do it to their guests...

How long will Mama Mia be playing or not playing on the Allure?:eek:

And what did rci say about this when you called them?

I enjoyed the headliner shows more than I did the Broadway shows. I did like Chicago but a lot of people didn't. The rest of the Broadway shows wasn't thrilled seeing them. But the headliner shows both my sister , husband and I

preferred.

• 3 weeks later...

We are sailing the Allure in August and the booking has been released for the shows, but no Broadway show is listed. Just wondering if you think it might appear at a later date or is it something that you don't usually pre book? First timer on Allure Class ship. Thanks

I am not overly concerned whether there is a show or not. I was just wondering if you usually had to book, and therefore the fact that it is not available to book online indicates that there won't be a Broadway show, or whether you don't usually have to book, in which case there may be a Broadway show. I am asking because I am wondering if it worth my while to keep checking the cruise planner to see if it is added.

I am not overly concerned whether there is a show or not. I was just wondering if you usually had to book, and therefore the fact that it is not available to book online indicates that there won't be a Broadway show, or whether you don't usually have to book, in which case there may be a Broadway show. I am asking because I am wondering if it worth my while to keep checking the cruise planner to see if it is added.

Nicely said!I am sailing on Allure July 2nd and would also love to know

For all of our Allure and Oasis sailings the Broadway shows have come out for reservations later than the other shows. We have always made reservations once they were available so we knew we could get seats together and of our choice. Most likely they are not posted for you yet.

We are sailing the Allure in August and the booking has been released for the shows, but no Broadway show is listed. Just wondering if you think it might appear at a later date or is it something that you don't usually pre book? First timer on Allure Class ship. Thanks

Yes you need to pre-book entertainment, including the Broadway show. You'll book a day/time for the show or entertainer but not specific seats. Keep checking... not all entertainment bookings in Cruise Planner are released for booking at the same time. :)