July 8th Grand "Copenhagen"

Are we on our own the day of arrival in Copenhagen? Does the Grand issue excursions or is there an abundance of services at the port if I would want to venture through town? Does the Grand park close to town? I should be getting there real early in the a m and would love to get my things situated in the room and then enjoy the rest of the day visiting this awesome place. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Haven't heard much from people going on the July 8th cruise. Thanks

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;7;8;21;00;00&timezone=GMT+0200

Cruising fool

Are you refering to the day at the end of the cruise? If so, there are shore excursions available through the ship. They also offer a shuttle for $4 per person each way to and from the ship which is not located near anything and is about a 10 minute ride from the center of town. I would recommend the hop on-off bus tours in Copenhagen as they are inexpensive and cover a good amount of geography, along with headphones in english. The day of departure, the ship also offers tours for those people whao have late flights, ( I believe after 4 PM )

I was wondering about the day of arrival. I guess I can take one of the hop on and off busses. Is it simple enough to jump on and off and then get to the right bus to get back to the ship? I am doing this one alone and don't want to mess up. Thanks for the help!!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;7;8;21;00;00&timezone=GMT+0200

Cruising fool

Archived