Sharing Tables/Photo Package

We've cruised three times, but never with anyone else. We have two rooms full of family members that would like to cruise with us for Christmas. We wouldn't be paying for the cruises together, so what has to be done to link the rooms for a MDR table? Also, is it possible to share a photo package between the three rooms? Thanks so much.

Yes, you can share a photo package, but only somewhat.

According to this FAQ:

My family is traveling in multiple staterooms. Can you link multiple staterooms under one photo package?

Your Get the Picture! disc will contain your photos that include at least one member of the purchasing stateroom, up to 20 people. We can accommodate families traveling in more than one stateroom where the occupants are the children 21 and under of the purchasing stateroom. If you meet this criteria, please order one photo package online and speak to a member of the Photo Gallery when you arrive onboard to have this arranged. We are not able to link accounts before you arrive onboard.

We just ran into this issue (re: photos) when we took a family cruise with 17 people total spread across 6 rooms. It is not possible to get digital copies of any picture that isn't of you or someone in your stateroom unless they are 21 or younger children. If they're not your kids and they're not under 21 you're SOL and they won't do anything about it. Doesn't matter that it's your grandkids etc.

It is also not possible to get digital images in any quantity fewer than 10. They won't sell it to you and will tell you to buy the hard copy.

We've cruised three times, but never with anyone else. We have two rooms full of family members that would like to cruise with us for Christmas. We wouldn't be paying for the cruises together, so what has to be done to link the rooms for a MDR table? Also, is it possible to share a photo package between the three rooms? Thanks so much.

If you log into your my cruises account, you can link reservations there.

If you log into your my cruises account, you can link reservations there.

I've looked at mine and I don't see where I can link reservations. I do see where it shows if they're linked but doesn't give me the option to link them myself:confused:

If you go into your reservation online, under "preferences & requests" (towards the bottom) you can click modify and on that page it allows you to link reservations.

That must be only if you booked directly with RCCL. I booked through a TA which I guess is why I don't have a modify button to click on. Either that or I may have to complete the online check in which I haven't done yet.

That must be only if you booked directly with RCCL. I booked through a TA which I guess is why I don't have a modify button to click on. Either that or I may have to complete the online check in which I haven't done yet.

You cannot modify a res that you booked thru a TA. The TA has to do it. Its not a problem - quick for them to do. Just give a call.