Will this ever stop?

tvguy72

Just back from my cruise. They just started a mandatory daily service charge for the Captain and officers of $7.50 per day, per passenger. Also there was a tip cup at gangway.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT NCL!!!

The hotel director pinched my wallet:eek: - I was going to tip him after I gave the Cruise Director his cut, but instead when I walked by them, the Captain grabbed me to take a photo. That is when the bastard did it....:D

Just back from my cruise. They just started a mandatory daily service charge for the Captain and officers of $7.50 per day, per passenger. Also there was a tip cup at gangway.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT NCL!!!

Great thread!:)

......NCL was purchased by Starbucks?.......

LOL This this going to be a fun one!;)

There's card readers with turnstiles at all entrances of the buffet and/or the sundeck before entering to make sure they get a part of the DSC, in case one decides to reducing it.

And you know that's not funny, because it going to happen eventually...

News Flash.........

NCL is now adding the 18% gratuity to all internet packages.

I guess those routers are underpaid too.:(

Regarding the quote in your signature ( “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ), while it's true that monkeys will never reproduce Shakespeare, it does appear they are capable of maintaining NCL's website.

I've been tipping the handrail polishers for years. Doesn't everyone? I've even become great friends with some of them even beyond the point of fb friends

Last year we sponsored a crew member and family for citizenship as well. When I heard of his families plight " back home" how could I refuse?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Regarding the quote in your signature ( “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ), while it's true that monkeys will never reproduce Shakespeare, it does appear they are capable of maintaining NCL's website.

ROFL! Good one.

I've been tipping the handrail polishers for years. Doesn't everyone? I've even become great friends with some of them even beyond the point of fb friends

Last year we sponsored a crew member and family for citizenship as well. When I heard of his families plight " back home" how could I refuse?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Those are different from the rocket polishers?

Please, please say they're not the same.........

Those are different from the rocket polishers?

Please, please say they're not the same.........

Well, whatever they are polishing, we're paying them via DSC, so I better see my reflection!!! [emoji39]

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

The reason there's a fixed service charge is an important one: Our Crew (as are the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team

I wonder why the speciality restaurant staff are no longer encouraged to work together as a team.