Crystal Caves

LiLBxQt

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LiLBxQt:

Are these caves worth seeing? Would the aquarium be recommended over this? Any other places you can recommend would be appreciated. Thanks!!

UnTiL BeRmUdA!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is so much to see and do on Bermuda..if you like caves then I would go see them.The Aquarium is unique to the island and they have really enlarged it outside to offer a lot more.I am sending you a link(scroll down until you see what to do and watersports) to answer you other questions you had on the board.This also may help you as to how to get around the island as well.Enjoy..great place.

http://www.dreamingofbermuda.bm/

Karen

Ü

If you have been to a cave before, I would highly suggest you not waste your money.

We have been to the caves in Pa,Virgina and the caves in Bermuda. The caves in Bermuda did not compare to any in the states I have been to. It was a waste of time and money for us.

I agree w/fletchers5 on the caves. If you are travelling w/children who haven't been to caves before - give it a try. If not - I would skip. Bermuda is my favorite island - enjoy!

Archived