FOS -- Eastern Caribbean

I don't understand..what do you want to know?

My daughter and her family are sailing on the Freedom in July and are looking for disembarkation information. A couple of years ago I saw a post that showed disembarkation information (times and tag colors) which was given to the passengers by RCI --- I am looking for a copy or link of that sheet.

Thanks everyone for your input I appreciate it. My daughter was just wondering about the disembarking times because she needs to arrange for a shuttle pick up from the ship to the airport --- her flight is not until 2:50 PM.

If you want to make pre-arrangements for travel after leaving the ship at a specific time you should not have a problem as long as the passenger knows what that time is.

The passenger goes to Guest Relations the night (or a day earlier) before disembarking and tells them the time they have to be off the ship. The Guest Relations will issue you a number that will allow you to make your transportation time.

However, if there are any delays due to U.S. customs all times will be moved back. This actually happens more often than not.

However, you can request to be in the first group off, whatever time that is.

Hope this helps.

FYI:

On my trip on the FOS last month they used the new terminal 1.

If that is the case for you the new terminal is large enough to put out all luggage for all numbers of departing passengers.

You can just leave the ship whenever you want, pick up your luggage and start your stay in line to clear customs. This could take a half hour to an hour (depending on time you depart), but to shorten your line time you can pay a porter to take your bags outside and that line is usually half the time as the regular line.