VIFP Past Cruises

Nikkimouse76

Hi All,

I have recently decided to get my past Carnival Cruises in order. I emailed Carnival today about my past cruises, and having them added to my VIFP account. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is this an easy process, were there any problems adding past cruises? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

I personally have not had any experience, as I joined the VIFP club on my first cruise, but we just booked a cruise with some friends that sailed 10 years ago on Carnival and have not sailed since. When they were talking with out PVP, she was able to help them get the past cruise applied, and are now red for the upcoming cruise. They said it only took a few minutes...

Hi All,

I have recently decided to get my past Carnival Cruises in order. I emailed Carnival today about my past cruises, and having them added to my VIFP account. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is this an easy process, were there any problems adding past cruises? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Emailing Carnival worked for me. I think the more details you can provide them with the better. My son & I had sailed on Carnival for our first cruise so i provided them with his VIFP number with the cruise details and my name change. A few days later I got an email confirming the cruise had been added to my history.

Hi All,

In keeping it short yes it is easy. My PVP did it for me. Just tell them you have other cruises not showing up and they will merge your old number into your new VIFP number. No worries. Easy process. Leave in the hands of your PVP. If they are good they will handle it and you will be able to see it online almost automatically.

I was trying to add past cruises through my online profile, but every time I get to 'submit request' nothing is happening :confused:?

Didn't work for me either. My PVP had to merge my numbers together for them to show up online. For some reason the new number my PVP did not even see. It now shows the old number with past and future cruises online.