Group Logisitcs 6/20/04 Bos-Bermuda Logistics

clariedarie

Hi:
A group (37 of us) are cruising Boston to Bermuda 6/20. About half are kids (15-22). I cruised in 2001 and it was hands down, the best vacation of my life.
I'm wondering, with a large group, has anybody had success communicating? Did you use some kind of white board or something? I have a premonition of the kids spending half their time looking for each other and the more laid back ones loosing out (a tragedy in the making). I hope to post a board on somebody's door (which is somewhat central) so we can all leave notes i.e. "Carol and Clare will be at the Scavenger hunt today at 2:00 or something. Or "Meet tonight for dinner in the XYZ dining room at 6:30," or for when we're in port: "Marie and Alison will be departing for the beach at 9:00; meet at the disembarkation station."
Also, I'm wondering what kind of activities (other than the teenage group thing) there are that the kids might like to do - I like the scavenger hunt and we'll all like karaoke but NCL has been none-too-helpful giving me any specific. My goal is not to spend my time on board making plans and arrangements. I'd like to have it done beforehand and then refine it as needed.
Thanks in advance for your help.
If you're coming on the same cruise - look us up! We'll be the dorks with the matching t-shirts... Can’t wait!
Thanks.
Clare

Archived