Viking Ingvi cabin question

INeedaVacationNow

Ah, makes sense now.

No, that cruise was a couple of weeks ago and the next isn't for 3 months.

There's an surprising amount of storage space in the cabin, more than in most modern hotel rooms, but there's little spare wall space. One wall is window, one is TV/Mirror and wardrobes. Plenty of hangers, we were able to hand all our coats, trousers dresses etc that needed hanging.

That leaves above the bed heads and the shortened space between the bed and bathroom, and that has a hanging picture.

If you have a 'main deck' room, i.e. the lowest floor with a small window you get an huge window sill I found useful to store hand baggage and bulky coats (well it was March in Bdx).

Have a look at the Ingvi stateroom floorplans on the Viking website.

Thanks for the information. Sounds like I don't need to have the extra hanging space if they give you plenty of hangers. I always seem to be short hangers on the regular cruise lines. I hope you enjoyed your cruise. We are looking forward to leaving on 5/20. I hope the weather in Holland and Belgium cooperates!

If you need more hangers just ask at reception.

Weather will be 'changeable'. These are the low countries, Amsterdam is on the sea and can have a chill sea breeze. OTOH the sun can shine and you'll be in shirtsleeves. Think layers, pack for heat, wind and rain and you should have all the bases covered.

Enjoy, I know you will.

If you've not seen the movie 'A Bridge Too Far', I suggest you do so before you leave, then you'll get more out of a stroll across the bridge at Arnhem (which was the one too far), and optional wartime museum trip.

Thanks for the information. I know we have to prepare for changing weather. Layers are the key, of course. This is my first river cruise but I have done many ocean cruises. I'm looking forward to seeing how they compare. With five "girl" friends, it should be a lot of fun.