Come Sail a Way with us LIVE as the Westerdam meets the Sail a Way Gang

kazu

Have a wonderful time, my friends! I am so sorry to be missing this cruise...real life and moving has surely put a damper on some things! But, I'll be with you in spirit...and following along here.

Safe travels from "up north", ladies! And, safe travels to Seattle, Ruth!

Edited by innlady1

Bon Voyage - I'll be frantically waving to you while sitting in front of my computer. I will, of course, have a glass of wine to keep me in the right frame of mind as you sail away and I stay here on the frozen tundra. :rolleyes: Seriously, I hope everyone has a safe, wonderful cruise and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We made it to Toronto on Easter Monday, and we are preparing to leave for Fort Lauderdale this afternoon. We will arrive after 6 this evening, so the only plans are a quick bite to eat, and then a trip to CVS to buy some bits and pieces. As my DH says, "At least we're not travelling to the developing world!" (which is what we have often done in the past...). We're looking forward to meeting the rest of the gang, and a great cruise.

We'll be watching drink in hand wishing we were on board. Having done this cruise our self we know how much fun you'll have, many interesting ports of call. Looking forward to your live posts. Wishing all on board a good cruise, fair winds & smooth seas.

Allan & Marlane

After a leisurely 4.5 hour drive, with lunch, we have arrived in FLL with everything. Couldn't figure out whatever it is that everyone eventually figures out they forgot so guess we are all good. Saw Noordam departing for drydock as we cruised in on US 1. Haven't met up with anyone from the gang yet but will see them at the Manager's reception at 530pm. Beautiful day here, cooler than home.

After a leisurely 4.5 hour drive, with lunch, we have arrived in FLL with everything. Couldn't figure out whatever it is that everyone eventually figures out they forgot so guess we are all good. Saw Noordam departing for drydock as we cruised in on US 1. Haven't met up with anyone from the gang yet but will see them at the Manager's reception at 530pm. Beautiful day here, cooler than home.

Glad you had such an easy trip in,:) the few of us that have been left behind, will be watching your sailaway on the 'Oueen of Horns' tomorrow.:D

Poor Scrapnana is not having it so easy.

Glad your drive was an easy one.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go so it must be time to start a LIVE thread. Yes, it's live thread time so I am setting it up so we can find it easily once we are on board.

After months of anticipation the Sail a Way Gang is on the Westerdam this Saturday! Lots of planning and lots of fun expected.

In fact, we have a pre-cruise dinner planned at Kelly's Landing.

I have asked the roll call to join in with any comments and I hope lots do.

And, of course, the Sail a Way Gang will be waving furiously at Sail a Way time. Look for us on the Observation deck near the Westerdam sign. Flags, banners, toot banner - we are going to be having fun waving from on board for a change:)

We are doing the Panama Canal - a full transit - here is our itinerary:

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DT5P21W%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DL%2CT%26dateCode%3D4_2015%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3DWE%26voyageCode%3DW534

Jacqui: I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Himself