LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Hello friends! After nearly a year since my last cruise the time is finally here... I'm back to present to you my adventure aboard the stunning and new Quantum of the Seas sailing this Sunday!

I am excited once again to provide you all hopefully some great photos and a chance to sail along with many friends and I virtually as we head for a 12 night sailing to the eastern and southern Caribbean! This of course will also include my pre cruise fun leading up to the big day.

For those of you not familiar with me my friend and fellow CC member Radio inspired me to do my first ever "live" from the beautiful Oasis of the Seas back in October 2012 and since then I also shared my travels aboard Celebrity Silhouette and twice aboard Allure of the Seas. I hope to improve among each review and this will be no exception. As many of you know I love to take photos and share them with you all here.

LIVE reviews do take a lot of time and effort, but I feel the end result is well worth it especially seeing the excitement from my fellow cruisers as I share the journey with them.

So kick back and relax and join me for what is sure to be a great cruise aboard Quantum and what will be her second to last sailing from North America! As Radio would say, "thanks for tuning in everyone!" :)

Quantum of the Seas:

635512117049932768-image1_zpsneqjozgy.jpg

quantum-of-the-seas-royal-caribbean-international-cruise-ship-photos-2014-11-05-at-ponta-delgada-azores-3_zpsgzqmidrx.jpg

Here is my dining and entertainment schedule:

First, the dining:

ANY DAY NOT LISTED MEANS NOTHING BOOKED FOR THAT DAY

Day one(Departure from Cape Liberty): Jamie's Italian at 7:30

Day three(sea day) The Grande at 7:45

Day four(Labadee): American Icon at 8

Day six(St. Maarten): Chops at 7:30

Day eight(Barbados): Coastal Kitchen at 8. I was one of the lucky ones chosen to book dining early so I was able to book this one

Day nine(St. Kitts): Michael's Genuine Pub at 8

Day ten(sea day): Silk at 8

Day twelve(sea day): Silk at 7:30

Entertainment:

Entertainment schedule:

Mama Mia at 8:45 pm on Monday the 13th

Starwater at 10:15 pm on Friday the 17th

Sonic Odyssey at 9:30 pm on Wednesday the 22nd

Finally my plans for the ports of call:

Labadee: Cabana(no brainer )

San Juan: Just walk around and explore due to arrival not till 3 pm

St. Maarten: Beach day at the Holland House Hotel(Kudos to Bill and Rosie for arranging this)

Martinique: explore the city on foot and then lunch with friends at a French restaurant

Barbados: Beach day at The Boatyard(Kudos to Anne for arranging this)

St. Kitts: Capitol city tour and beach day through Thenford Grey Tours

Good afternoon! I am looking forward to your review. My family will be getting on the ship on 4/24!

I do have one question, if you wouldn't mind....I am traveling with my 18 month old, as well as my 4 year old, and I was just curious if my 18 month old would be able to use any of the pool facilities. I believe there is a "baby zone" in addition to the H2O zone where children in swim diapers can stay but I'm not sure. If you get a chance and take notice of the policy, I would really appreciate it! Thanks

Good afternoon! I am looking forward to your review. My family will be getting on the ship on 4/24!

I do have one question, if you wouldn't mind....I am traveling with my 18 month old, as well as my 4 year old, and I was just curious if my 18 month old would be able to use any of the pool facilities. I believe there is a "baby zone" in addition to the H2O zone where children in swim diapers can stay but I'm not sure. If you get a chance and take notice of the policy, I would really appreciate it! Thanks

I will definitely try to find this information out for you.

Wait a sec... who's this guy?

97f1150d0ed6979f1656a7430e484048.jpg

Oh yes, that's Gibbs. In honor of my friend and fellow live reporter MrFunInTheSun who sadly had to cancel this sailing.

Let's see if he can stay out of trouble or like Andy, just seeks it out ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk