First Celebrity cruise....drink voucher questions

Beachammo

Hey fellow cruisers.....

I'm taking my first Celebrity cruise but since I'm diamond on Royal they have bestowed elite status to my captain's club membership. I recently found out that we will be getting drink vouchers for my upcoming TA on the Equinox. Does anyone have a current list of what is available? Im traveling with my uncle (DW couldn't make it) in the same cabin....will he get this benefit too even though he's not eleite?

Thanks in advance for any help...

There will be a 'menu list' of the drinks the vouchers can be used for.

Normally 3 vouchers good from 5-7:00 pm

Thanks

I hope they have Jameson Irish Whisky on the happy hour list like they do on the Royal boats.

Thanks

I hope they have Jameson Irish Whisky on the happy hour list like they do on the Royal boats.

We just did the opposite: elite plus on Celebrity and our first trip on RC as diamond. The bar menu for the complimentary drinks on Royal is much wider than on Celebrity.

We just did the opposite: elite plus on Celebrity and our first trip on RC as diamond. The bar menu for the complimentary drinks on Royal is much wider than on Celebrity.

If they don't have any whisky selections.....I'll probably just drink red wine. It's nice of Royal to give reciprocal benifits between their lines.

Edited by Beachammo

there have been many threads posting the happy hour drink menu, using the search option should produce one of them

It is basically well or non premium drinks and limited, offers a variety but nothing fancy or complex.

Drink up 🍺🍻🍹🍸🍷

If they don't have any whisky selections.....I'll probably just drink red wine. It's nice of Royal to give reciprocal benifits between their lines.

just asked my husband, no Irish Whiskey! He recalls Dewar's white label scotch, vodka, gin, rum, courvoisier cognac and of course wine.

It really is a wonderful reciprocal loyalty program.

Thanks

Real men drink Scotch!! Don't worry, when you get here in May, I'll have some "real" Whiskey set aside for you! :D