Fttf -- it disappeared!!!!

creativediff

Well, I printed our cruise documents a week ago - even called Carnival and confirmed that we definitely had FTTF... Today I look and IT'S GONE! No red Priority at the top of our documents and no little FTTF circle on our luggage tags... called Carnival and now we are waiting... this sucks!

Well, I printed our cruise documents a week ago - even called Carnival and confirmed that we definitely had FTTF... Today I look and IT'S GONE! No red Priority at the top of our documents and no little FTTF circle on our luggage tags... called Carnival and now we are waiting... this sucks!

What port, date and ship?

One thing Carnival is consistent at, is inconsistency. Stuff like that happens to me ALL the time. But they always seem to get it resolved in the end. Seeing as you have to pay for it before sailing to get it, try to find your confirmation e-mail and look at your statement.

I am confident you will get taken care of, just stick with it. Still sucks you even have to deal with it though.

Edited by Rottweiler Puppy

New Orleans - April 26, 2015 - Dream

No FTTF left the purchase online

Yes, carnival has fouled up their shore excursions at home ports now on and off for weeks.

We are up against having ZERO excursions showing that can be booked, when there are normally 12 options, and NO way they are ALL sold out of each option. The shore excursions software dev team/person must be having a brain fart or bad day.

Doesn't make planning any easier, and Carnival is leaving money on the table they usually gobble up.

Edited by eponym

Can you show them a credit card or bank statement where they charged you?

They are leaving in 11 days so all things would be paid as a lump sum quite a while ago. It should be on their payoff statement or any printout.

Never mind, the poster answered, but it's too bad it wasn't noticed sooner.

Edited by RuthlessBoss

They would have e-mailed you a receipt. It comes from admin@carnival.com and the subject would be Carnival.com Order Confirmation.

Also check your credit or debit card statement.

We have it - they said we cancelled it at 2am this morning - I believe it is a computer glitch and they are trying to fix it :) Was just shocking to look and everything was gone!

For months now, Carnival has been redesigning their website, and the excursions area. I called them several times specifically because all the excursions for my port of debarkation were missing, including FTTF. The agent told me it had to do with the new design and them working out the bugs/kinks. Some agents can't even see if its available or not, while some can. I go on and check a couple times a day to see if the excursion area is fixed.

One thing Carnival is consistent at, is inconsistency. Stuff like that happens to me ALL the time.
How true!!! As plats, we`re supposed to have disembark bags of section 1. This last cruz, we got section 9.

No big whoop! Worked out perfect...as the plats were all in section 1 fighting to grab their bags, we went down to section 9 (nobody there) grabbed our bags and went on to customs and got an early Avis shuttle. I was on Cocoa Beach at 10:30 with a tall boy!:)

If I go in to check if FTTF is available, it says there is an error. Anyone else getting this?

Yep I get this error message every single day...

I was told that it wasn't open for booking yet and that's why were getting that message.

It's all screwey...