Jewel Slot Tournament???

Anybody have any info on Slot Tournaments on the Jewel?

How many would they have on a 7 -day sailing? We are doing Mexican Riviera on Jan 31 2016.

How much does it cost to enter? How much do you win?

Any info would be helpful. I like to play slots, and maybe a slot tournament would be a fun way not to spend all my money and if I win its a added bonus, but if I lose I didn't spend ALL my OBC! Hahah..

In my experience, the slot tournament usually begins on the first sea day. It's $20 to enter and then the next round would be on the next to last sea day with the final round on the second to last morning of the cruise. They take the top 10 scores over those couple of days and the those people are in the finals with a top prize of $500.00. Each qualifying round lasts three minutes. You can enter as many times as you want before the finals.

Tracy

I am on the Jewel right now on a 7 day Western Caribbean with 3 port days and 3 sea days. Tracy is correct about how it is done but they are only doing the top six places for the finals.

Ours started on the first sea day with rounds every day except Tuesday. You could buy in for $20 and do re-buys each day as well. Once there were six high scores then you needed to beat the lowest score in order to qualify for the leader board. Finals will be Friday, the last day of the cruise. The prize is a few hundred dollars, I forget how much exactly.