Caribbean Princess ---What nights are the formal nights, when are the 2 "Kids" dinners scheduled?

Cruisin' Lisa

We just booked on the Caribbean Princess - how many formal nights are there (2 or 3?) and what nights are they scheduled for(is it Sun and Thursday and ___ ?). Additionally, when are the 2 "kids" dinners scheduled?

We are going on Aug 21st for our 20th anniv which is really on June 23rd (YIPPEE! !)-- and we are also celebrating our daughter's "Sweet 16" birthday, another daughter's 12th birthday, and our son's 10th birthday since they all occur within a month before or after the cruise. I want to celebrate our anniv during one of the formal nights to make it more special. I also want to make sure we celebrate the kids' birthdays on a night that they won't be doing the "Kid's " Dinners out when they will be eating dinner with their friends instead of us.

Lisa

Carnival Ecstasy 01/2004

Carnival Ecstasy 04/2003

Star Princess 12/2002

Royal Caribbean 01/2000

NCL Windstar(Alaska)08/1995

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Now that people have actually gone on the Carribean Princess, does anyone have the answers?

Lisa

Caribbean Princess 08/21/2004

Dawn Princess Repositioning Pacific Coastal Cruise 05/07/2004

Carnival Ecstasy January 2004

Carnival Ecstasy April 2003

Star Princess (Mexican Riviera) Christmas 2002

Royal Caribbean January 2000

NCL Windstar(Alaska) August 1995

Just came back from th April 3 sailing. Formal was on Monday (day at sea) and Wednesday (shorter day in Cayman islands). Sorry, don;t know about kids dinners. But make sure they have your request for celebration down - go to the service desk and confirm everything, then ask your room stuart to confirm it and then ask your waiter to confirm it also. I reserved the birthday for my son - didn't get anything! So, when boarded - go and confirm and reconfirm!!! I ampretty sure you can change the days easily if nessesary.

Archived