Cabins R733 & R725 --good & bad points? Its right under Horizon Ct and 2 decks below Kids Programs

Cruisin' Lisa

We just booked for the Caribbean princess for the western Caribbean sailing.

The lowest available for a quad ws the "I" category. We are booked for cabins R725 and R733 which is towards the aft of the ship very near the Terrace Pool.

I have heard that being towards the aft of the ship is bad for motion sickness, and I have also heard that being near the Terrace pool is good (or I suppose that can be bad if we get alot of noise andtraffice from people going to the pool). What do you think?

Also, I was told that we couldn't book a guar b/c we have a quad. Can I still get upgraded --We are hoping for an outside cabin? Is being on the 14th deck better than being lower? We are one deck right below the Horizon Court and two decks right below the Kids' programs.

Lisa

Caribbean Princess 08/21/2004

Carnival Ecstasy January 2004

Carnival Ecstasy April 2003

Star Princess (Mexican Riviera) Christmas 2002

Royal Caribbean January 2000

NCL Windstar(Alaska) August 1995

We were on the Golden in Oct. and had A732, the same deck as you have. it is riviera on the Carribean because of the extra deck. We are booked on the Star in the same cabin.We have 4 cabins in all. 732, 736, 740,and 730. We had no noise from the horizon court. And we heard no traffic because of the pool. Because the kids area is 2 floors up, you won't get any noise from that either. We took bonine, and took one tablet each morning, but didn't feel much motion aft. We loved the location. Close to the aft pool, horizon court, elevators, laundry room, hot tubs one stairway up from the aft pool, and the views off the aft are incredible. Also the island night is held at the aft pool. We put a no upgrade on our cabins, and we book a year in advance to get them. Sue

7 Days on The Star Princess OCTOBER,24,2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=24>

<param name="hour" value=05>

</applet>

Archived