How to make reservations at Carambola Beach Club?

cruisecookie

I have emailed Carambola Beach Club at dsharpe@carambolabeachclub.com twice and have not gotten a reply. In the past they responded within a day. Is the resort still open and nice? Is there a new or different email address? Thanks.

The resort is open as we were just there a few weeks ago, a good time by all of us. Your email address is the same one I have, used it before and is correct. All I can tell you is to wait a week and if no response, try emailing Daisy again. If still no response, it could be possible that they are closed for a short period of time.

I finally received a positive reply from the Carambola Beach Club. I made a third attempt to contact them directly through their website. Daislyn confirmed my reservation and explained the delayed response:

"Thank you for contacting Carambola Beach Club once again. I am not certain if you received our earlier email confirmation as there have been a few issues with sending emails from my mobile phone. I do apologize if there has been a delay."

I don't think you need reservations. It is just a beach with a very nice bar and restaurant. You rent chairs/umbrellas like most other Caribbean beaches.

There is a limited number of comfortable padded loungers and umbrellas. Each and every time (5X) that we've been to Carambola, we made reservations in advance to reserve loungers and umbrellas, glad we did because they were all gone within hours. Guests they came a few hours later in the day each time, had to use their towels to sit on the beach and we were the only ship in port 4 times out of our 5 times at Carambola.

• 2 weeks later...
Perfect. Thank you. Just sent an e-mail :)

Did you get a response and if so, what was the turn around time? I ask because I sent a request yesterday and had not heard anything back. I read in a review they are closed during the summer??? There was no indication of that on the website but just thought I would check with those who have been recently.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Did you get a response and if so, what was the turn around time? I ask because I sent a request yesterday and had not heard anything back. I read in a review they are closed during the summer??? There was no indication of that on the website but just thought I would check with those who have been recently.

Thanks!

The last time we were there was in April. Have you heard from them yet? Not aware if they are closed in the summer. Our turnaround time can be a few days or a week. Once I had to follow up and send another email.

I sent an e-mail on June 9 and didn't get a response. Last night after 10 days, I sent another e-mail. I'll let you know if I hear back. If I don't hear back and am not sure if they are open, we may just go there anyway. Worst case we'll go to a different part of the beach on our own and sit on towels if they are closed for an event.

I sent an e-mail on June 9 and didn't get a response. Last night after 10 days, I sent another e-mail. I'll let you know if I hear back. If I don't hear back and am not sure if they are open, we may just go there anyway. Worst case we'll go to a different part of the beach on our own and sit on towels if they are closed for an event.

I just got a reply 2 days later and am confirmed. :) If you don't hear back, write again.

Thanks!

Hi. Yes I got a response. I think I may have sent an email on a Friday and received a response confirming my request on Monday or Tuesday.

Did you get a response.

• 3 weeks later...
I finally received a positive reply from the Carambola Beach Club. I made a third attempt to contact them directly through their website. Daislyn confirmed my reservation and explained the delayed response:

"Thank you for contacting Carambola Beach Club once again. I am not certain if you received our earlier email confirmation as there have been a few issues with sending emails from my mobile phone. I do apologize if there has been a delay."

Could you send me their website info? As I have e mailed twice and not received a reply.....Thanks!

Could you send me their website info? As I have e mailed twice and not received a reply.....Thanks!

Their website is http://www.carambolabeachclub.com/

Link is from Trip Advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g147375-d2481096-Reviews-Carambola_Beach_Club-Basseterre_St_Kitts_St_Kitts_and_Nevis.html

Email is

dsharpe@carambolabeachclub.com