Need some advice

jerrya72

Hey guys we're getting ready to book our second cruise! I've narrowed it down to two, first the Dream to Montego Bay, GC and Coz, the second on the Magic to Belize, Mahogany Bay and Coz. There will be 5 of us including our 3 teenage boys. What do you guys think? Thanks!

Based off the ports I would go on the dream....I love GC and Cozumel...I never been to Montego bay....but I have been to belize twice and I am not a fan. If I go on a cruise that stops there again I will stay on the boat.

It all depends what you like to do! I'd choose the Magic itinerary. Snorkeling in Roatan was incredible and Belize was gorgeous! Grand Cayman is more touristy to me (feels like I'm in America except my hamburger is $20!) but still pretty.

Hey guys we're getting ready to book our second cruise! I've narrowed it down to two, first the Dream to Montego Bay, GC and Coz, the second on the Magic to Belize, Mahogany Bay and Coz. There will be 5 of us including our 3 teenage boys. What do you guys think? Thanks!

We are actually looking at that same Dream cruise for a family cruise in December, but if we weren't looking for a port we could drive to during a specific week, I would much rather do the Magic's itinerary. My kids (18 and 20) haven't been to Belize and Roatan yet and DH and I enjoyed our Belize and Roatan stops when we did them for our 25th anniversary cruise without them. From the research I have been doing Montego Bay is a long bus drive away from anything that would interest us. We've been there and done what we've wanted to see in Grand Cayman having stopped there a few times, the last time we were there we stayed on and enjoyed an empty ship rather than tendering in. Cozumel is one of my favorite stops but it is on both of your itineries. We did At Hun Ruins in Belize and a Private Tour in Roatan by Theris Dixon and we enjoyed them both very much. Roatan was actually our favorite port on that cruise.

We're doing that trip in a little over a month from now...I'm kind of excited because I've been looking up videos, etc on the Magic and I'm really looking forward to the cool stuff that ship has.:D

I would go with the Dream, mostly because of it sailing from New Orleans. That is one city that everyone should see at least once in a lifetime. ( Once is never enough though ) jmo. You may have already seen it though, don't know. Also, Grand Cayman has swimming with the stingrays excursion, which is another once in lifetime must in my books:) The other ship and route sound awesome though, but Dream would be my first choice for those reasons. Have a great cruise:)

Edited by SMSACE6