EPIC Transatlantic Crossing - Review & Pics!

eroller

They are even smaller and fewer of them on the Breakaway Class!

When it comes to pools, Royal Caribbean is tops in my book. They are much larger and there are more of them. The Oasis Class has four full size pools (well full size for a cruise ship) and another adult style pool up in the Solarium plus the Aqua Theater performance pool all the way aft. The four main pools are themed for kids, sports, family, and beach. Sure beats the two small pools on the Breakaway Class for just a thousand less people.

I suppose they were hoping the water slides would give folks another option to the pools...

We were recommended Sitges by a friend as we didn't want to come straight home after our first Epic trip and we didn't fancy a week in Barcelona.

That was in August 2012....we've been back 6 times since....with 2 more trips planned! It's safe to say we love it! I hope you get to give it a try! :)

It's on the short list for sure!

Thanks for your review and pictures of the Epic! The Epic is a special ship for us (we got engaged while sailing in 2013), and I enjoy hearing about others' sailings on her. Glad you had a good cruise!

Thanks for your review and pictures of the Epic! The Epic is a special ship for us (we got engaged while sailing in 2013), and I enjoy hearing about others' sailings on her. Glad you had a good cruise!

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the review and pics! What great memories you must have of EPIC!