recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Welcome Home Marie,

I so enjoyed looking at your pictures of your trip on Facebook. It felt like I was on your trip with you and they made my recovery from surgery so much easier. Thank you so much for posting them.

I hope you enjoyed your trip as much as I enjoyed looking at your pictures.

Hope everyone has a great weekend,

Gerry

Thank you, ladies. We had a wonderful cruise and a fantastic time on our trip to Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Florence, Rome, Geneva, Lyon and South of France. I'm finally unpacked and will upload the pictures soon [emoji1].

Have a great day everyone.

Xoxo

Marie

Glad you had a good time, Marie. It won't be much longer until your six month World Voyage!

Kathi

Glad you had a good time, Marie. It won't be much longer until your six month World Voyage!

Kathi

Yes, thank you. We sent in our visa applications yesterday. Did you know that now you can apply for 10 years India visa?

Where are you going next? I'm on my iPad, it does not show your future cruise [emoji16].

Take care

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Yes, thank you. We sent in our visa applications yesterday. Did you know that now you can apply for 10 years India visa?

Where are you going next? I'm on my iPad, it does not show your future cruise [emoji16].

Take care

Marie

I ordered the ten year India visa before the 2014 World Voyage because I figured I would want to do another one and didn't want to go through the application process again.:D Now I just need to save enough for another WV!

I leave in two weeks for a Canada/New England cruise. First time on Royal Caribbean. Then nothing until April.:(

Kathi

Edited by Scrapnana

Hello ladies,

No, I have not upload the pictures [emoji16]. I'm working on a new project and I must say; I'm having fun.

My husband bought me a sewing machine for my BD in July. When I was 16, I took a sewing class. We did not use the patten, we learned how to measure and then up to your imagination to creat. Unfortunately my first dress is a bit tight around my chest [emoji16]. I'm 34DD, if you are 34 B or D would be ok. It's really cute dress [emoji1].

rossm747 at yahoo.com ImageUploadedByForums1443810975.999978.jpg.792da7f2a13284350496b0495f3fc4ad.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1443810941.731559.jpg.4368de4621a10435210e2f9770864bb7.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1443810957.820731.jpg.20d596b26694208c3517fc80646adefa.jpg

Hello ladies,

No, I have not upload the pictures [emoji16]. I'm working on a new project and I must say; I'm having fun.

My husband bought me a sewing machine for my BD in July. When I was 16, I took a sewing class. We did not use the patten, we learned how to measure and then up to your imagination to creat. Unfortunately my first dress is a bit tight around my chest [emoji16]. I'm 34DD, if you are 34 B or D would be ok. It's really cute dress [emoji1].

rossm747 at yahoo.com [ATTACH]364225[/ATTACH][ATTACH]364226[/ATTACH][ATTACH]364227[/ATTACH]

Very cute dress, very tropical looking - nice job! I have a sewing machine that my MIL gave me about 20 years ago that I have not had the time to figure out how to use...maybe once the kids are all grown and I retire, LOL

Can you enlarge the seams to make it fit?

Marie,

Very happy to hear that you are back to sewing again. Your dress came out beautiful. I am a sewer too. I am working on a pair of pants now. I just need the time to sew them. I admire you for making your own pattern, I would not know where to begin.

Very cute dress, very tropical looking - nice job! I have a sewing machine that my MIL gave me about 20 years ago that I have not had the time to figure out how to use...maybe once the kids are all grown and I retire, LOL

Can you enlarge the seams to make it fit?

Most seam allowances are 3/8ths of an inch...

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk