recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

That must have really been ultra fabulous! The menu was blurred on my end..maybe i just need new glasses? Glad you enjoyed!

Michelle:)

OMG! The dinner was fantastic! Highly recommended. My Stepson.[ATTACH]352062[/ATTACH][ATTACH]352063[/ATTACH][ATTACH]352064[/ATTACH]

That must have really been ultra fabulous! The menu was blurred on my end..maybe i just need new glasses? Glad you enjoyed!

Michelle:)

Then I guess you didn't see at the top of the menu it said Madame Ross et Convives.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! My bad pictures. Las Vegas was great.

I wonder if Fuorfie and Lorraine received the package. I sent the like three weeks ago.

Two days ago my husband was asking me if I received an email from Holland America

Me: I think so

Husband: Are we going?

Me: Yes, why?

Husband: I don't see any bag out, I don't see any clothes out

Me: counting the days on my iPhone...OMG! We are leaving in three weeks, no worry, I have everything under control [emoji16]

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Summer.

Xoxo

Marie

I wonder if Fuorfie and Lorraine received the package. I sent the like three weeks ago.

Two days ago my husband was asking me if I received an email from Holland America

Me: counting the days on my iPhone...OMG! We are leaving in three weeks, no worry, I have everything under control [emoji16]

Xoxo

Marie

Hi Marie - yes I finally GOT the package (and had to rip it out of my daughter's hands as she was drooling all over it LOL).

$$ on its way to you - thanks again so much for your continued kindness and generosity to me....and others as well - you are a gem :D

Good luck with the packing and can't wait to see the pics of you in your lovely gowns!;)

Xoxo

Marie

Hi Marie, I sent you an e-mail. I did receive the package. Thank you so much! You are so kind and generous. The dresses are gorgeous. I will post photos as soon as I can.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

LoL Marie! You're to funny and I'm sure that you Do have it under control!:)

Hope you are well and it's good to hear from you!

Michelle

Xoxo

Marie

Edited by Princessmich

Just had my last day of school (work) yesterday; am now off for the summer and celebrated by going to see Kid Rock and Foreigner last night. Can't wait to get some stuff done around the house and spend some time at the beach!

Hope you all have a great summer too!

Hi Marie - yes I finally GOT the package (and had to rip it out of my daughter's hands as she was drooling all over it LOL).

$$ on its way to you - thanks again so much for your continued kindness and generosity to me....and others as well - you are a gem :D

Good luck with the packing and can't wait to see the pics of you in your lovely gowns!;)

Happy your received it. I was worry it my get lost.

M

Hi Marie, I sent you an e-mail. I did receive the package. Thank you so much! You are so kind and generous. The dresses are gorgeous. I will post photos as soon as I can.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Yes, I received your email. Glad you reviewed the package.

M

LoL Marie! You're to funny and I'm sure that you Do have it under control!:)

Hope you are well and it's good to hear from you!

Michelle

Thanks Michelle. After four world cruises I consider myself an expert on packing [emoji1]. I will start getting things out a week before we leave. We are leaving here on the 12th, spend two days in Amsterdam before our cruise. I told my husband that we are going to hangout at the coffee shops to get high [emoji12][emoji39][emoji14]. We live at the beach, our next door neighbors house is about four feet from our house. She is in her 60, everyday around this time she smoke pot. Our windows are opened, I can smell it right now.

Good news, yesterday our agent called, we have been upgraded from Signature Suite to a Neptune Suite. We are very excited.

Bad news, three nights ago my chin was in so much pain, the next day I woke up with blisters on it. The doctor confirmed I have shingles again [emoji29].

BTW, how is your foot? Hope everything is ok. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Hugs

Marie

Sorry to hear about the shingles.....hopefully you caught it early enough that it will heal quickly and be gone in time for the upcoming cruise!

Sounds like you spend a lot of time traveling - thanks for sharing your adventures with us armchair travelers! Enjoy your upgraded cabin!

Thanks Michelle. After four world cruises I consider myself an expert on packing [emoji1]. I will start getting things out a week before we leave. We are leaving here on the 12th, spend two days in Amsterdam before our cruise. I told my husband that we are going to hangout at the coffee shops to get high [emoji12][emoji39][emoji14]. We live at the beach, our next door neighbors house is about four feet from our house. She is in her 60, everyday around this time she smoke pot. Our windows are opened, I can smell it right now.

Good news, yesterday our agent called, we have been upgraded from Signature Suite to a Neptune Suite. We are very excited.

Bad news, three nights ago my chin was in so much pain, the next day I woke up with blisters on it. The doctor confirmed I have shingles again [emoji29].

BTW, how is your foot? Hope everything is ok. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Hugs

Marie

Marie,

Very sorry to hear about you getting shingles. I hope that you feel better soon. The pills do help with the pain.

Marie, you are so sweet to remember my foot travails...I'm doing better but still have some discomfort, hopefully will be 100% soon:) I'm so sorry to hear about your shingles:( I hope you'll be better for your fabulous trip! You must be feeling really good just from the fumes from your neighbors:D

What a nice upgrade!! Congrats on that!!

Hope all you gals have a wonderful weekend! I'm flying to Oakland with my daughter on Saturday for the day to go house hunting in Danville. Should be fun for us!

Hugs

Marie

Edited by Princessmich

Marie,

So sorry to hear that you have Shingles again (didn't realize you could get it twice - what a bummer). At least you have a nice upgrade on the Prinsendam - I have heard great things about her. I, too, look forward to your pictures.

Kathi

Marie,

So sorry to hear that you have Shingles again (didn't realize you could get it twice - what a bummer). At least you have a nice upgrade on the Prinsendam - I have heard great things about her. I, too, look forward to your pictures.

Kathi

You can get them more than once. It happen to me also. The second time I felt the pain a saw a little pimple/bump and went straight to care center at the hospital.. (it was Thanksgiving Day, so no Dr open). When the Dr there saw me he said that he never saw a person come in to be treated so quickly, my rash just came out about three hours. He ask me how did I know. I told him I had this before. He gave me tow pills, and they work real good

Marie,

Kathi

Unfortunately you can get them over and over again, just never in a different location.

Marie, so sorry to hear you are dealing with this again. Have you spoken with your doctor about the shingles vaccine? They say that stress is the biggest trigger of a shingles outbreak. Maybe you should have started packing sooner. :) Hope doc gave you the pills and they work quickly!

CJ

When I got my shingles vaccine a few years ago, I asked our family doctor if it were worth while for DH to also get it, as he had already had a nasty case of shingles. He said yes.

After a couple of years DH finally remembered to ask the doctor, who then said he was better off not to have the vaccination. I don't know why he changed his opinion. Perhaps new information has come out? The vaccination has only been used in the USA since 2008.

Congrats on the upgrade. We loved the Neptune suite we were in last year.

Hope your chin feels better soon.