2017 cruise advice please

Macktuttle

Hi everybody, hope your day is good.

Can anybody give us a heads up on a Carnival Cruise for 2017 please,

It is 8 days on the Carnival Conquest, stopping at St.Maarten, St.Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk, mid April.

We are a couple from Scotland and these places sound amazing and exotic.

It will be an important trip for us, we have sailed RC, Disney and NCL on shorter trips around the Caribbean.

We enjoy relaxing at the pool, a wee wander round the ports of call and partaking in a few cocktails at night.

Being from Scotland warm sunny weather is a must.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi everybody, hope your day is good.

Can anybody give us a heads up on a Carnival Cruise for 2017 please,

It is 8 days on the Carnival Conquest, stopping at St.Maarten, St.Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk, mid April.

We are a couple from Scotland and these places sound amazing and exotic.

It will be an important trip for us, we have sailed RC, Disney and NCL on shorter trips around the Caribbean.

We enjoy relaxing at the pool, a wee wander round the ports of call and partaking in a few cocktails at night.

Being from Scotland warm sunny weather is a must.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

You will find warm air and water temps in these ports, it's a good itinerary. Best for beaches are Grand Turk and Sint Maarten, best scenery is St Kitts, and shopping is good in both San Juan and St. Maarten. Enjoy your planning, 2017 is a wee bit away.

I'm doing this cruise on May 31 and will write a review when I return.

It's my 22nd Carnival cruise and I've been to all the ports before and may not do as much exploring as in the past, though.

I recommend you click on the Conquest link up above. You'll find many threads from recent cruisers including some who have done this itinerary.

I also recommend going to the Ports of Call section of Cruise Critic. Under "Caribbean" you'll find separate boards for each port. There will be many threads about what to do, what to see, what excursion vendors are recommended, how to get to beaches on your own, etc.