? About Elite Drink Vouchers

RealDeal

Can they be used in restaurants or just at bars?

Also, remember that the drink vouchers are the last resort, only done on a few cruises and when there are a lot of elites on board.. Default is still the event in the evening.

Edited by dkjretired

Also, remember that the drink vouchers are the last resort, only done on a few cruises and when there are a lot of elites on board.. Default is still the event in the evening.

I know, thx. It will be on a TA & there will definitely be vouchers!

And Helen: Thx for the heads-up.

We've had the drink vouchers on our last 4 or 5 cruises but nearly always use them up at the Sky Lounge with the little appetizers being passed around. It's a nice sunset type of thing we like to do. Sometimes we'll spend a little time there and then go to a lounge and use the rest of them.

If we don't drink/use all of them, we get a couple of Diet Cokes or bottles of water unopened and bring them to the cabin. We've never had a drink package -- our first will be in November and we'll have access to Michael's Club plus the package so doubtful we'll even "need" the cocktail hour.

My wife and I took the Eclipse over to Southampton last month and we are going to take it back to Miami in November. Yes, we did have vouchers and as usual not good on the first night and on the Captains party night. If you went to the Sky Lounge you had to use your vouchers and only Elites could have access to the Sky lounge. That means if you have non elites they could not join you in the Sky. Didn't make sense. The hours were a little better. 4:45 to 7:00. Not near as good as RCI but a little better. The eastbound seemed a lot more active so I am not sure we will have them on the westbound. Either way having 6 drinks for two people and the drink package makes no sense, unless you drink a lot. And I mean a real lot.

Grandpabobbylew