Trying to determine current Haven amenities

Hi, my family will be in the GV on Pearl to Alaska (so excited!) I am having trouble finding a current list of amenities that will be available. Does anyone know what the story is with the included beverages? We usually schlep a case of bottled water on board with us. Do we still need to do that, or is bottled water and soda included as it seemed to be a few years ago? I am wondering since it seems there have been quite a few cuts lately... Thanks!

Hi, my family will be in the GV on Pearl to Alaska (so excited!) I am having trouble finding a current list of amenities that will be available. Does anyone know what the story is with the included beverages? We usually schlep a case of bottled water on board with us. Do we still need to do that, or is bottled water and soda included as it seemed to be a few years ago? I am wondering since it seems there have been quite a few cuts lately... Thanks!

Sodas are included as well as 6 bottles of liquor and mixers. Your butler will provide you with a list to chose from.

You get all the bottled, sparkling water and cans of sodas you want, included.

Keep your fingers crossed you get Maxi as your butler, he is one of NCL's finest and he's on the ship now.

The waters are large, like 1 liter in size.

Edited by Leavethekidswithmom

We were in the GV on the Pearl in the Carribbean Dec. 2013. We had our 3 adult children and 2 girlfriends. It was fabulous! Such a memorable trip for our family. Having your own hot tub would be reason enough to book it again, for us. We were in the hot tub multiple times a day, morning, noon and night! And in Alaska, the hot tub will be great! Our butler, Joaquin, brought us every thing we asked for as mixers for our drinks. Cranberry juice, o.j., sodas, half and half for Kailua and cream, limes, etc. anything we could think of, he brought. And kept us well stocked the whole week. When you are in the GV, you are the "King of the World." Loved everything about this wonderful suite!