Chacchoben Ruins tour

als310

The pool was crystal clear! The whole pier area was squeeky clean.

It would be a nice place to hang out and drink poolside if there wasn't so much more to see.

David & Ivan's tour was priceless!!!!

Middleager, excellent tour and port review......felt like I was right there with you in Costa Maya.

I wish I was the one writing the review, but I haven't been there yet :D . Will be in late summer. And yes, it was a good review to read.

I wish I was the one writing the review, but I haven't been there yet :D . Will be in late summer. And yes, it was a good review to read.

OOPS! Sheesh! Sorry, Middleager.

Meant to give the credit for the good Costa Maya Review post to Chupa Cabras.

Just got back from our Western Caribbean tour abord Explorer of the Seas where we booked the Chachoben Ruins tour with David and Ivan. We were, at first, slightly disappointed that neither David or Ivan were our guides, but Veronica did an excellent job and all in all the tour was fantastic.

Did you not see David and Ivan at all? I saw several mentions of having a different guide on the bus, but thought that they still met David and Ivan at the ruins. I signed up for this excursion because I heard so many great things about those two. So is it just luck if I happen to get them as guides?

Did you not see David and Ivan at all? I saw several mentions of having a different guide on the bus, but thought that they still met David and Ivan at the ruins. I signed up for this excursion because I heard so many great things about those two. So is it just luck if I happen to get them as guides?

I asked for Ivan when I made contact through the website. Ivan e-mailed me and told me I was in his group. I would ask for one of them. Both are excellent!

I believe David met us at the beach across from the Cat's Meow. So we did see him and speak to him briefly. We did not see either of them at the ruins. However, as I mentioned the guide we did have was excellent and I learned a lot about the ruins.

S.G.

Archived