Latest Azura cruise had topless sunbathing

seapals2

Totally agree ... Let's nip this in the bud ... All points been raised and now covered.

If you are on a future cruise and you see a bit more than you expect around the pool raise the matter with staff. There are designated areas more suitable for removing clothing and causing no offence to other passengers.

Now for the next topic ....

We could carry on discussing the topless discussion which had made me laugh quiet a lot or we could discuss the Suns tidal effect.

Even though the Sun is 391 times as far away from the Earth as the Moon, its force on the Earth is about 175 times as large. Yet its tidal effect is smaller than that of the Moon because tides are caused by the difference in gravity field across the Earth. The Earth's diameter is such a small fraction of the Sun-Earth distance that the gravity field changes by only a factor of 1.00017 across the Earth. The actual force differential across the Earth is 0.00017 x 174.5 = 0.03 times the Moon's force, compared to 0.068 difference across the Earth for the Moon's force. The actual tidal influence then is then 44% of that of the Moon.

I'd rather keep looking at the topless sunbathing discussion. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

I've nothing against it, I don't think, I'm a prude with a dirty mouth so I guess my feelings are more complex ha-ha! However if all the boobs stay on the top shelf then I'm OK and at least will know we're to find the husband when he goes missing! ....sorry did I say top shelf I meant deck haha ;-)

I've nothing against it, I don't think, I'm a prude with a dirty mouth so I guess my feelings are more complex ha-ha! However if all the boobs stay on the top shelf then I'm OK and at least will know we're to find the husband when he goes missing! ....sorry did I say top shelf I meant deck haha ;-)

Is husband that desperate?

David.

No problem for me.

Just be aware that you will inevitably have your picture taken, it will be found on google and what with face (!) recognition software you will be recognised for now and ever! Not that that is any problem...

Andrew

Well, I believe that most men (and even a scattered woman) enjoy seeing women topless,,, period. (I also know that this takes in a wide array of visual options)

Now, lets say if this situation of topless sunbathing becomes more,,,, widespread say,,, then I think cruise ships will be forced to cover up a large number of iron beams and the like with padding to prevent injuries. I for one cannot afford a new pair of sunglasses every day or knocks to the head,,,, I fear on a 14 day cruse I would be air lifted out due head trauma, (this in no small part would be from slaps from my darling better half)

Most would agree that if one really wants to sunbath topless, than the top (deck) would be the appropriate place to enjoy that without causing to much of a :-) rise in people.

And that strolling men should be required to wear life vests up there due to the inevitable scattered one going over the rail while enjoying the view.

Did you know that skin cancer occurs less frequently in naturists than in textiles? (people who wear swimming costumes). Fact.

I always get a balcony because I am a naturist. Sometimes I sunbathe topless on the top deck, mostly I sunbathe nude on my balcony...

I saw a lady do this recently on Azura, she was on one of the open balcony's and every one above her got an eyeful ever time the went outside. She was as naked as could be. Didn't hear anyone moan about it, but did hear a few whistles and some laughter.

Bottom line is that no-one bothered :)

I saw a lady do this recently on Azura, she was on one of the open balcony's and every one above her got an eyeful ever time the went outside. She was as naked as could be. Didn't hear anyone moan about it, but did hear a few whistles and some laughter.

Bottom line is that no-one bothered :)

What entertainment !! Who needs the 'Head Bangers?' Sorry, I meant the 'Headliners' LOL.