Transport to and from Livorno port needed

Harvsgirl

I posted this in the ports section also. I hope that is okay. I just wanted more people to see the thread.

I am looking for reliable transport companies to take 8 people from the Livorno port to La Spezia train station when our ship is in Livorno. Then I would need a ride back in the afternoon from La Spezia train station back to Livorno. Just the ride, no tour.

I have tried Joe Banana Limo but they have no availability. I did get one company to give me a quote but I can't find much in the way of reviews for them on here or Trip Advisor. They are airports-shuttle.com. The thing is, they want me to pay them after the first leg to La Spezia in the morning. I wouldn't have a huge problem with that if I could find some reviews on them. :confused: Has anyone used this company?

If anyone could give me the name of companies that they have successfully used, I would really appreciate it. :D

Thank you.