Snorkeling question

pookie6960

My family and I will be cruising and we want to snorkel. I have already booked a dolphin excursion in Cozumel, but we are going to Jamaica and the Grand Caymans for our other two stops. Where is the best place to snorkel?

This question would likely be better asked on Snorkeling forum. However, as you leave the tender terminal turn right and walk along the sidewalk that parallels the water for about 5 minutes and you will find a dive shop called Eden Rock. They rent snorkel equipment or you can bring your own. You access the water via ladder, it is pretty simple and reasonable snorkeling about 100 yards out from their shop.

http://www.edenrockdive.com/

take a cab to cemetary beach. cemetary reef is swimming distance from the beach. it's a great reef and you'll be the only ones there. no facilities though so take whatever you need with you. there's a bus as well and a bus stop right at the trail down to the beach but we took a cab and when we were done called the cab driver to come pick us up.