MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

MSC Seaside onboard features:

11406512_1521022284817856_2990944423443086324_o.jpg

MSC Seaside Eco:

11221925_1521022414817843_6850309712056012318_o.jpg

MSC Seaside Aft:

10551459_1521022441484507_1138392246950571874_o.jpg

Great info, Mike! 20 bars?!?! Wow. She looks like she's going to be a real stunner. Will be curious to see what aspects of the Meraglivia she'll be sharing.

Hi Everyone,

Per our Member's requests, I've made this thread a "Sticky". Enjoy !

Edited by Host Andy

I'm not sure how to contact the Host of this board Bea!!! If someone knows how to contact him/her that would be great. I've seen stickies for new builds on the other boards so I think it would be easier to keep track of all the news!!:D

Ask and you shall receive................... the threads are stickies, now!

Congrats, Panamapd for the Meraviglia and Mike for the Seaside!

Ask and you shall receive................... the threads are stickies, now!

Congrats, Panamapd for the Meraviglia and Mike for the Seaside!

I probably should have requested the names of the threads be changed to something more generic like just "MSC Meraviglia" and "MSC Seaside" Bea.

I probably should have requested the names of the threads be changed to something more generic like just "MSC Meraviglia" and "MSC Seaside" Bea.

Perhaps ......... but they're on the main page so at least they'll be easily accessed :)

In an industry first, MSC Seaside will add to the thrills of traditional waterpark fun by offering guests the chance to participate in “Slideboarding™” – a unique waterslide and interactive video game all-in-one. Guests race down a two-story, 367 foot slide on a sleekly designed raft that includes an embedded game controller with colored buttons. The end goal – match the color of the flashing strobe lights seen on various sections of the slide with the colored buttons on the raft. The slide uses a smart gaming system that knows who riders are and tracks their progress and scores over the run down the waterslide.

Duelling High-Speed AquaTubes™

In a high energy competitive setting, guests race against other guests through a combined 525 feet of twists, turns and drops, on slides that partially extend over the side of the ship and give riders a look a quick look at the sea below.

AquaPlay™& AquaSpray™

To cater to its youngest guests, a portion of MSC Seaside’s aqua park will be designed specifically for tots, featuring an active and colorful water play structure that is an experience all on its own. The AquaPlay™ area will be complete with tipping buckets, various spray cannons, solid stream jets, a raintree and a mini-slide.

In addition, various interactive AquaSpray™ activities, such as jets, falls, forts and more will be found throughout the water park for all ages to enjoy.

Adventure Trail

Directly connected to the aqua park is the Adventure Trail, a ropes course which allows guests to cross-cross between soaring towers, rope bridges, climbs, crawl-throughs and slides as they enjoy an amazing bird’s eye view of the water. Explorers on the trail will need to move quickly though as guests below will be able to use water spray cannons to soak their friends and family.

[YOUTUBE]QlBjgIvGCiI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Mikesa1721

MSC are seriously pushing the boat out in an effort to grow their US market! It looks like they're targeting RCs demos.

With all these fantastic innovations, do you know the one thing I'd like to see introduced, Mike? (Well, perhaps one of many :rolleyes:). The menus for the various restaurants available on the cabin TV each morning so you can plan where you might eat that day without having to go to the dining room to find out what's on! Especially if you've dressed for dinner and discover that there's nothing you fancy and have to head to the buffet :( With all the bells and whistles being to the forefront of new builds, the small stuff gets overlooked!

MSC are seriously pushing the boat out in an effort to grow their US market! It looks like they're targeting RCs demos.

With all these fantastic innovations, do you know the one thing I'd like to see introduced, Mike? (Well, perhaps one of many :rolleyes:). The menus for the various restaurants available on the cabin TV each morning so you can plan where you might eat that day without having to go to the dining room to find out what's on! Especially if you've dressed for dinner and discover that there's nothing you fancy and have to head to the buffet :( With all the bells and whistles being to the forefront of new builds, the small stuff gets overlooked!

That is a fantastic idea Bea!!! Love it!!! I'm wondering if they might also make that information available on your smart phone via the "MSC APP" once you board the ship.:)

That is a fantastic idea Bea!!! Love it!!! I'm wondering if they might also make that information available on your smart phone via the "MSC APP" once you board the ship.:)

I really don't see why it can't be done, Mike.

I really don't see why it can't be done, Mike.

It's very easy to do Bea, if it can be done with shore excursions, the cruise director show,,etc. a dedicated channel to events during the day and dining room menus should not be that difficult to create. We just need to find the right people to talk to about it!!!:) However,,maybe they want you to walk to the restaurants so you have to pass by all of the shops on the way!!! Conspiracy theory!!

Edited by Mikesa1721

We just need to find the right people to talk to about it!!!:)

There was a crew member at a table on one of my recent cruises taking suggestions from passengers. I approached her re the laundry package. I explained to her that 20 items could be sent for laundering for €25 but the package would not allow for ironing-only even though laundered items come back ironed! I explained that I ended up having clean items washed by the crew just so they'd be ironed. I suggested that MSC should have a package for ironing. She thought it was a great idea and duly took out this very small notebook covered with written notes from other contributors to add my tuppence-worth! I thought at the time "Well, that has a snowball's chance in hell of being considered!"

There was a crew member at a table on one of my recent cruises taking suggestions from passengers. I approached her re the laundry package. I explained to her that 20 items could be sent for laundering for €25 but the package would not allow for ironing-only even though laundered items come back ironed! I explained that I ended up having clean items washed by the crew just so they'd be ironed. I suggested that MSC should have a package for ironing. She thought it was a great idea and duly took out this very small notebook covered with written notes from other contributors to add my tuppence-worth! I thought at the time "Well, that has a snowball's chance in hell of being considered!"

It's the little things that differentiate one cruise line from another Bea. The little things you are suggesting really cost MSC next to nothing to implement on the new builds at least. MSC had sent me a survey regarding the bedding, mattress and pillows a few weeks ago. It was a lengthy survey which had me rate all aspects of our sleep quality during an MSC cruise. I killed them on their pillows, but it's good to know they're reaching out to past guests to offer their input since the pillows are always in contention amongst guests who sail MSC.

So where were those renders from? Is there a video I'm missing?

No video,,,I pulled them from the power point presentation which was shown during the press conference at Fincantieri in Monfalcone on Monday.:)

No video,,,I pulled them from the power point presentation which was shown during the press conference at Fincantieri in Monfalcone on Monday.:)

Just came across it. Said was available to book this November (if I read correctly) - interested to what the prices are like!

Just came across it. Said was available to book this November (if I read correctly) - interested to what the prices are like!

November 19th,,,hopefully there will be pre-booking for MSC Club Members like MSC Meraviglia. I would have to think they will be in line with Divina pricing.:)

Edited by Mikesa1721

November 19th,,,hopefully there will be pre-booking for MSC Club Members like MSC Meraviglia. I would have to think they will be in line with Divina pricing.:)

Great detective work Mike and thanks so much for sharing. We can't wait to book the seaside it looks amazing. THANKS again MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!

Modes,,Riclop,,,I'm not sure if the November 19th date is for open booking or not. MSC Meraviglia began pre-booking for MSC Club Members on June 22nd and will run through July 5th and then open booking will be available. I'm hoping the same will be available for MSC Seaside!!:D I'm working my sources so you'll be the first to know!!