MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

To my surprise the Meraviglia will have inside singles in the yacht club ( I booked one). Has anyone read anything about single cabins on the Seaside? I hope to sail Seaside on her first Caribbean sailing.....in the yacht club if there is a single category, or if not then a balcony high in the stern area.

I called MSC and cracked up when told if the Meraviglia has them (single inside yacht blub cabins), then the Seaside will as the ships are identical. So much for info over the phone.

So any updates on Seaside?

I'm sure Mike will chime in when he has info.

To my surprise the Meraviglia will have inside singles in the yacht club ( I booked one). Has anyone read anything about single cabins on the Seaside? I hope to sail Seaside on her first Caribbean sailing.....in the yacht club if there is a single category, or if not then a balcony high in the stern area.

I called MSC and cracked up when told if the Meraviglia has them (single inside yacht blub cabins), then the Seaside will as the ships are identical. So much for info over the phone.

So any updates on Seaside?

Ive booked a YC inside as well but I'm a bit nervous it will turn out to be a YC Bella versus YC Fantastica kind of thing. I hope they will release the deck plans soon!

Any idea about itineraries?

Would they be similar to Divina or a bit more variety than the repetitive Eastern/Western routes?

Yurita,

According to a presentation I attended last week, the Seaside will take over the Divina's itineraries of east/west Caribbean. The Divina will then do a bit more exotic ones.

However, as most things with MSC, that remains to be seen. ;)

Bret

Yurita,

According to a presentation I attended last week, the Seaside will take over the Divina's itineraries of east/west Caribbean. The Divina will then do a bit more exotic ones.

However, as most things with MSC, that remains to be seen. ;)

Bret

Thanks for the info Bret and you're right with them you never know.

Looks nice, but way too many passengers! Over 5,100??? Yikes. I guess I can do without the water slides, etc. but I'm sure it will appeal to families, much like RCCL. I will look forward to sailing the Divina next April, but after that? Just wish they would have a smaller ship for the Caribbean sailings, or, in addition to Seaside.

• 2 months later...

There appear to be some HUGE balconies on deck 9 and a couple of new colours for categories.

I think Red is YC2.. Beige is YCI (INSIDE;not YC1) and there are some PINK cabins on deck 5 and some DARK PINK on deck 13

So it looks like there are;

3 types of INSIDE; Bella (light blue), Fantastica (light green), YC (beige)

3 types of OV; Bella (sky blue), Fantatica (green), ????? (light pink)

4 types of Balcony; Bella (dark blue), Fantastica (dark green) Aurea (orangey), ????????(dark pink, deck 13)

4 types of YC; Inside YCI (beige), YC1 (light brown) , YC2 (red), YC3 (dark brown)

Edited by Skier52

There appear to be some HUGE balconies on deck 9 and a couple of new colours for categories.

I think Red is YC2.. Beige is YCI (INSIDE;not YC1) and there are some PINK cabins on deck 5 and some DARK PINK on deck 13

4 types of Balcony; Bella (dark blue), Fantastica (dark green) Aurea (orangey), ????????(dark pink, deck 13)

4 types of YC; Inside YCI (beige), YC1 (light brown) , YC2 (red), YC3 (dark brown)

The huge balconies can be seen in this rendering

MSC-Seaside-700x375.jpg

in close up

seaside%20deck%209.jpg

Edited by Skier52

You can now compare my predictions with a price grid

Y2 isn't there so the red suites must be Aurea SE3 (Suite- Executive)

There is now a Fantastica suite S2 category !!!! DARK green

Which leaves the DARK PINK as S3 aurea

So there are

2 + YC INSIDE

2 OV

3 Balcony

3 suite

2 YC + YC INSIDE (counted above)

seaside%20jan%2018.jpg

Edited by Skier52

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen any further renderings of the Superfamily Plus cabins? I LOVE the way they're set up on Meraviglia, with the bunk beds and the third cabin sort of tucked between the two larger cabins with balconies, but so far it appears Seaside's will be basic three-balcony-cabins-in-a-row. Not as great a family set-up, IMO. :/

• 4 weeks later...
I'm excited to see real competition to RCL and X at reasonable prices. RCL and X continue to up the prices and with poor itineraries.

I can't justify the prices for the Anthem and Oasis class cabins too HIGH.

Everything with RCCL is VERY high and going higher.

You can now compare my predictions with a price grid

Y2 isn't there so the red suites must be Aurea SE3 (Suite- Executive)

There is now a Fantastica suite S2 category !!!! DARK green

Which leaves the DARK PINK as S3 aurea

So there are

2 + YC INSIDE

2 OV

3 Balcony

3 suite

2 YC + YC INSIDE (counted above)

seaside%20jan%2018.jpg

Does anyone have good info on the Suite Cabin and Balcony sizes? In speaking with an agent earlier today it seemed that the cabins for Fantastica Suites were bigger than the Aurea Suites, yet the Aurea Suites cost more (some cases over $1K more). From the renderings, the Aurea balconies look very big.

Appreciate any feedback as we consider an MSC cruise. Thanks

The Aurea S3 and Fantastica S2 suites are 302 sq feet in size, the Deck 9 Aft Aurea Suites have the long balconies and the Aft suites all the way up the back of the ship on the ends are all Aurea suites. No idea of Balcony sizes as yet for them.

There are Four Fantastica suites per deck from 9 to 15 and are all on the angle of the change of direction, two facing forward and two facing Aft. Deck 9 also has two at the front of the ship.

Aurea B3 balconies are on deck 9,14 and 15 Forward.

The difference in price is likely that Aurea comes with a drink package,spa entrance, 1 free massage, separate sun deck and a few other things.

Edited by sidari

The Aurea S3 and Fantastica S2 suites are 302 sq feet in size, the Deck 9 Aft Aurea Suites have the long balconies and the Aft suites all the way up the back of the ship on the ends are all Aurea suites. No idea of Balcony sizes as yet for them.

There are Four Fantastica suites per deck from 9 to 15 and are all on the angle of the change of direction, two facing forward and two facing Aft. Deck 9 also has two at the front of the ship.

Aurea B3 balconies are on deck 9,14 and 15 Forward.

The difference in price is likely that Aurea comes with a drink package,spa entrance, 1 free massage, separate sun deck and a few other things.

Thanks very much for the feedback.