EXCURSION... Nachi Cocom

mycomputer

How does this Nachi experience compare to the Chakanaab experience?

We have 4 fun adults and 3 kids, 10,9,2. We want fun and activities, but not mobs of people. We will be there mid-August.

Thanks

Nachi is not the place for children IMHO - no water toys, etc. Unless they are happy digging in the sand and swimming in the ocean I would look for other options.

Check out Playa Mia or for a non-AI option Paradise Beach may be a good option-- great facilities, nice beach & HUGE pool.

Nachi is FANTASTIC! We are going for the second time in October. The food is great, they don't allow for a loud party atmosphere, the drinks are good, the beach is beautiful, they only allow 100 people per day, and I can attest that their customer service is phenomenal, because I've had to change my cruise date about 5 times and they've been kind and gracious about it every time! :D Definitely book beforehand online, though!

Nachi is not the place for children IMHO - no water toys, etc. Unless they are happy digging in the sand and swimming in the ocean I would look for other options.

Check out Playa Mia or for a non-AI option Paradise Beach may be a good option-- great facilities, nice beach & HUGE pool.

I'd change zero in Johns reply. Playa Mia is the place for you to go. The pavilions are similar, and the water toys are plentiful there.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy the deluxe package from Carnival for Playa Mia. They herd you on a bus and by the time yo get there a crowd has gathered. Take the standard excursion and get your group to the cab stand!

Edited by BallFour4

Thanks for all the tips! Any thoughts on Playa Mia vs Mr. Sanchos?

Playa Mia is better suited for younger kids -- if yours were teens or older then Mr. Sanchos would be a better choice.