Mariner Photo albums in gift shop?

tupper

I am leading a group of 40 on the Mariner in December. I would like to get them something special to commemorate the cruise. Can anyone tell me if they have those photo albums with a picture of the ship on the front, anymore, in the gift shop? If so, do you recall the prices and if they are large or small? The "Gifts and Gear" link only has items and albums that are generic to any cruise,with a compass decor on the front.

If not, is there anything else that might be a nice substitute, that has the "Mariner" on it?

We were on the Mariner this past July and they did not have those large white cruise photo albums in the gift shop - they said they didn't get any in. Anyway, I have always put my photos from all my cruises in those albums, so I just went on line to https://www.cruisealbums.com/album.asp and ordered one. Are these the type you mean?

The nice white ones with the ship's picture seem to have been replaced with navy blue ones that say Royal Caribbean International - Get Out There. Since I prefer the white ones I order them from cruisealbums.com. Because the ship photo that comes on the album is not always of the best quality I buy a post card showing the ship and the name and use it to replace the original photo. It's a perfect fit.

Yes the ones from cruisealbums is that I was thinking of, but it said it was something like $36 for imprinting the name of the ship on it though(I think in addition to the cost of the album). Maybe the small ones might be nice too, especially if the photo of the ship on the white ones isn't the best. Maybe I will call the group dept to see if there is a way I can pre-order them for the group,to be sure I can get them.

I do love those 3D ship ornaments with the ship's name on them too, if they have those. I have 2 from previous cruises and those would make a nice alternative if I can't do the albums.

Archived